Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Femcel" rants on JewTube about how hard it is to be ugly.

My dick is not hard when seeing her

wow, so sad that she cant get a 9/10 white chad!

Comments

It's actually full of incels telling her she's full of shit lol, and then her lashing out at them by calling them ugly and calling them incel (thus proving she isn't suffering shit and just wanted attention)

Why are you promoting the video of some obscure cunt with less than 200 subs, every time I see a post trying to ralley anger around some unknown female youtube channel its a "grey poster" with barely any posts, how many of you think that is a coincidence, just seems like some bitch larping to use our rage as tools to launch her youtube career and/or increase views, not falling for that shit, stop making these kinds of threads, these threads need to be deleted

"Le incels hate me, remember to like, comment and subscribe"

She is ugly for an Asian but she can get a guy, no question.

Does this woman think shes hot. Even i would not fuck her and my standards are low.

This is actually more close to a femcel:

no man that's a fakecel.
she just needs some light make up, an actual haircut and contact lenses. (even without these she still can get cock)
it's almost as if she's trying to be as ugly as possible on purpose.
100% volcel, didn't watch.

typical noodlewhore. jfl awalt

Last edited:
Horse shit shes a femcel. Girls like this usually have 1 or 2 consistent orbitors that are trying the nice guy approach. It baffles me how females equate not having a disney prince with having no options.