Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femcel is angry that in curryland arranged marriage gives chance to non chad men

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★

Attachments

• IMG_20211011_212726.jpg
    IMG_20211011_212726.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Last Based Country in the world but not for too long anymore I am afraid especially India that has the misfortune to be Hindu will become the next hotspot for sex tourism

Those women are probably incel factories ironically, Fuck this clown world

She proves exactly why arranged marriages NEED to be a worldwide thing. The self-entitlement, man.

Literally each and every man is treated as a frigging prize
As opposed to foids in the West? She's upset, among other reasons, that there's a place out there that values men instead of foids. Fuck you, you gormless hole!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

As opposed to foids in the West? She's upset, among other reasons, that there's a place out there that values men instead of foids. Fuck you, you gormless hole!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I am happy to know that she will be married off to a curry in future :feelskek: I hope it's an abusive thugmaxxed curry

She's mad that India can't afford to sacrifice the bloodlines of a large percentage of it's men in a eugenics scheme.

have weird incestuous fantasies, extreme penis insecurity, and to top it off think they’re top dog just because they hold some basic ass IT coolie job.
@Lookscel moment.

I am happy to know that she will be married off to a curry in future :feelskek: I hope it's an abusive thugmaxxed curry
It had better be.

Also, fix your goddamn title, "femcel" should have quotation marks because it's not a real thing.

It had better be.

Also, fix your goddamn title, "femcel" should have quotation marks because it's not a real thing.
I see femcel as a label for relatively ugly women (notice I said RELATIVELY ugly) who don't get attention from chads. So in my eyes yes femcel is a real thing.

But mind you, I don't see femcels the same as Incels at all. Unlike incels, femcels do have people interested in them.

She's 5'4 herself and she's mad the men w*men like her produce are unattractive jfl