Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Femcel” claims to be KHHV @ 28

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
493708c3-2b6f-49ff-bc2d-f1522567fa56_53fbd7e5.jpg

Imagine if she was man, this wouldn’t even be worthy of writing an article, there are millions of male KHHVs her age, fucking clown world.

she could go into the local bar and say to every guy "wanna fuck" and she would no longer be KHHV

JFL I bet there’s a million people who want to fuck her but she’s holding out for a white chad

You won't die without experiencing love, sex and romance, sweetie ;);)

her looks match is long gone six feet under:feelsrope:

JFL I bet there’s a million people who want to fuck her but she’s holding out for a white chad
Or a Chang. She literally can't lose. There are 50 million more men than women in China. She can lose it WHENEVER SHE WANTS TO.

Imagine if she was man, this wouldn’t even be worthy of writing an article, there are millions of male KHHVs her age, fucking clown world.
It’s newsworthy cause no one can believe this could happen to a woman. If it happened to a man, it would just be another day in riceland.

Gigachadsexual. I bet she hasnt entertained Chadlites and below

can someone just give her a white cock so that she can stfu

ask this cunt to explore this wild thing called the internet she'll have a chad who dates 9 points down for this whore

Wahhhhh wahhhh Chang won't commit

>> Chinese
>> Woman

Does anyone believe her?

Also why is this news?

Voluntary celibate

Nice place. I'd use it for research.

Isn't the male to foid ratio in China even higher than average from everywhere else in the world? There must be tons and tons of khhv males in CCP land. I bet she's been hit on by at least 500 ricecels throughout her life, and she claims she can't find a bf jfl.
"Oh, i'm just waiting for the perfect chad teheee"

Reminds me of the FAwomen sub on cuckit where they complain that no guy on earth likes them, and when someone random DMs them, it's demeed creepy and they have standards for the man that they want lol. Femcels can't exist by any logic.

anyone can technically be khhv, but obviously any woman who isn't an acid attack survivor can stop being one in just a couple minutes if she actually wanted to, this woman isn't mad about never having a man interested in her, she's mad she never had Chang who makes 200k / yr propose to her.

Isn't the male to foid ratio in China even higher than average from everywhere else in the world? There must be tons and tons of khhv males in CCP land. I bet she's been hit on by at least 500 ricecels throughout her life, and she claims she can't find a bf jfl.
"Oh, i'm just waiting for the perfect chad teheee"

Reminds me of the FAwomen sub on cuckit where they complain that no guy on earth likes them, and when someone random DMs them, it's demeed creepy and they have standards for the man that they want lol. Femcels can't exist by any logic.

Holding out for Chang or white Chad no doubt. She could easily install a dating app on her phone and fix her celibacy problem within minutes.

her one night stands with sub 8 males (we live in 2023) don't count, neither count BJ or every sex past 20 o clock with chad

stuff like this is basically her trying to virtue-signal (ie purity-signal) for chad so he'll come hold her hand

"I never held incel hands I'm too much of a good girl come marry me chad prince"

Wow, I'd hold that noodles hand like a true gentleman. Come home, White man.

Waiting for chad.
Or in her case rich chad? :feelsjuice:

its incel propaganda
she is an actor
they are making a lot of new articles about femcels that dont exist
they want to believe females share our struggle so we dont ER

Men don't owe you anything sweetie. Stop acting entitled.

It’s newsworthy cause no one can believe this could happen to a woman. If it happened to a man, it would just be another day in riceland.

It happens to like half a billion men in China already, nobody bats an eye.

stuff like this is basically her trying to virtue-signal (ie purity-signal) for chad so he'll come hold her hand

"I never held incel hands I'm too much of a good girl come marry me chad prince"
too funny jfl

Last edited:

What holding out for whitru cockru onry does to a noodle toilet, mang

Believable given that's its in China, but even she's Chang/Chad only.

aryan chads are hard to find in china

Oh god I havent found a man to provide me everything I need and children. The stress, I'm going grey, how could MEN do this to me.

Oh my heart fucking bleeds for you.

And yet china has 10% more men than women

femcels just in reality cant exist unless they are physically incapable of having sex

Attention whore