Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females that use ‘virgin’ as an insult.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Does anyone hate it when females use ‘virgin’ as an insult? I mean, most of them can get a shag easily so I feel they have no right to use ‘virgin’ as an insult.

I hate everything females do.

sometimes males do it too the virgin insult doesnt mean anything they just detected that something is wrong with you (ugly,bad genetics) so they make fun of you

sometimes males do it too the virgin insult doesnt mean anything they just detected that something is wrong with you (ugly,bad genetics) so they make fun of you
Females haven’t said it to me as far as I remember but I just generally hate seeing them use it as an insult.
I hate everything females do.
A lot of females are evil.

It’s just a cheap way to target our insecurities. It’s not even really an insult tbh.

My normie friends use it all the time to mock me irl, everytime we meet some new dude to the group circle I am introduced as "The Virgin" thats my tittle

It’s just a cheap way to target our insecurities. It’s not even really an insult tbh.
Either way, hope anyone female that uses that as an insult just dies.

My normie friends use it all the time to mock me irl, everytime we meet some new dude to the group circle I am introduced as "The Virgin" thats my tittle
Typical mainstream normies.
:bluepill: A lot of females are evil
:blackpill: Every female is evil

I hope that's not true and if it then you need to go buy a Vanilla Latte ASAP.
Society is bad huh?
Fuck this society.

:bluepill: A lot of females are evil
:blackpill: Every female is evil

I hope that's not true and if it then you need to go buy a Vanilla Latte ASAP.
I wouldn't call females evil, for the same reason I wouldn't call a dog that bites its master evil. The act of evil requires a level of cognitive capacity females simply aren't capable of. If anything, it's society that's evil for allowing the depravity that is female nature exist completely unchallenged AND determine reproductive success

“Teehee but sex isn’t important!!!”

I wouldn't call females evil, for the same reason I wouldn't call a dog that bites its master evil. The act of evilness requires a level of cognitive capacity females simply aren't capable of. If anything, it's society that's evil for allowing for allowing the depravity that is female nature to determine reproductive success
(((society))) thats evil

I wouldn't call females evil, for the same reason I wouldn't call a dog that bites its master evil. The act of evilness requires a level of cognitive capacity females simply aren't capable of. If anything, it's society that's evil for allowing for allowing the depravity that is female nature to determine reproductive success
Cope.

Society isn't some nameless amorphous blob.

I've seen opinions like your to be quite common in the alt-right/manosphere/PUAsphere but I've always disagreed with this belief in male hyper-agency.

It's just another way to say "It's not her fault, broooo!!!" and absolve the foid of all blame.

Females have plenty of cognitive capacity. It's just that women use their cognitive capacity to chase Chad, while men use it to discover, invent, and solve problems. Wendy Deng is the perfect example. Only a cunning sociopath can do what she did.

Don't want to sound brutal, but I don't think they're really your friends . . .

It just proves how vindictive they are to men that they find unattractive. They must logically understand on some level that we're very lonely, they could choose to be polite about it or even to help us out, but instead they just insult us further.

It just proves how vindictive they are to men that they find unattractive. They must logically understand on some level that we're very lonely, they could choose to be polite about it or even to help us out, but instead they just insult us further.
Like I said many times before in life, society is just fucked up.
“Teehee but sex isn’t important!!!”
It’s them normies that are the problem here.

Cope.

Society isn't some nameless amorphous blob.

I've seen opinions like your to be quite common in the alt-right/manosphere/PUAsphere but I've always disagreed with this belief in male hyper-agency.

It's just another way to say "It's not her fault, broooo!!!" and absolve the foid of all blame.

Females have plenty of cognitive capacity. It's just that women use their cognitive capacity to chase Chad, while men use it to discover, invent, and solve problems. Wendy Deng is the perfect example. Only a cunning sociopath can do what she did.
Sure. While I understand the impulse to dismiss this and similar lines of reasoning as being an intellectualized way of saying 'it's not her fault' I think it's undeniable that the cultural decline of the west, and indeed every other culture and civilization that's been ruined in its wake ever since the end of the second world war, is responsible for the types of behaviors that are being displayed by females today. It's not as if foids collectively and on a sudden whim decided that they're gonna act as immoral/amoral agents and fuck every nonchad man they get their hands on over in inconcievable ways. That simply came as a symptom of the sexual revolution and women's liberations, both movements being started and almost exclusively administrated and manufactured by Jews. Female nature is what it is, and it will behave this way in the absence of strong male leadership. Do I think female nature is contemptable and disgusting? Absolutely, but it's also what we have to cope with to drive humanity forward.

Yes OP it's infuriating.

Don't want to sound brutal, but I don't think they're really your friends . . .
It's friendly banter among guys, but that just proves those inceltears cuck something even normies only think about sex so its retarded as fuck to tell us to not care so much about sex.

female nature was pandoras box. we opened it when we gave them rights. tbf this was all by design and has been orchestrated over the course of many generations.

Those guys arent your friends.

Those guys arent your friends.
Nah, they do it because they don't know how much it affects me I just laught it off everytime. For them sex is a normal easy thing to obtain and are also bluepilled so for them me not having sex is because I just don't want it.

They dont understand that ugly guys don't have the same chances as they so its pure banter, normies are very oblivious about the pain of being a virgin

Nah, they do it because they don't know how much it affects me I just laught it off everytime. For them sex is a normal easy thing to obtain and are also bluepilled so for them me not having sex is because I just don't want it.

They dont understand that ugly guys don't have the same chances as they so its pure banter, normies are very oblivious about the pain of being a virgin
You don't have to make exscuses for them brother. My "friends" also do this shit. Trust me they know what they're doing. They are scum. We deserve better than such disrespect.

Women lack the capability to come back with good arguments so they stoop to personal insults instead, and virgin is easy way to say you are utterly unwanted shit to her and any other female so your opinion is pointless

You don't have to make exscuses for them brother. My "friends" also do this shit. Trust me they know what they're doing. They are scum. We deserve better than such disrespect.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
At least its a little better than being all alone, rright?

Women lack the capability to come back with good arguments so they stoop to personal insults instead, and virgin is easy way to say you are utterly unwanted shit to her and any other female so your opinion is pointless
Well it’s still annoying.

In an era when being a slut is a source of pride, "Male virgin" has become the new "slut" as an insult

It's like a 1% billionnaire using "slave spawn" as an insult to 99% of the population.

People will inevitably start understanding something is off.

It's like a 1% billionnaire using "slave spawn" as an insult to 99% of the population.

People will inevitably start understanding something is off.
Society goes off it if people say nigger but calling people virgin is 100% worse to me.

People have used that insult against me a bunch of times, I don't even get mad at it cause it's true I am a virgin. Apparently that's the only insult that they can come up with which is pathetic.

People have used that insult against me a bunch of times, I don't even get mad at it cause it's true I am a virgin. Apparently that's the only insult that they can come up with which is pathetic.
Good point. You gotta be a mainstream conformist to use insults like that.

Why the duck would you tell people you’re a Virgin?

Why the duck would you tell people you’re a Virgin?
Maybe because your friends would be able to try and hook you up with a girl if they are supportive enough and not total normie pricks that rip on virgins.

It's the only area foids have any power over us. Beyond their roast beef, cum pumped, putrid vaginas they're worthless.

Does anyone hate it when females use ‘virgin’ as an insult? I mean, most of them can get a shag easily so I feel they have no right to use ‘virgin’ as an insult.
just say it im virgin for you

I actually hear a lot of guys do it too. And yeah it basically lets you know they are retarded instantly.

If a foid calls you virgin then you know it's over.

female nature was pandoras box. we opened it when we gave them rights. tbf this was all by design and has been orchestrated over the course of many generations.
By who though bro? It’s almost as if there’s like a certain group of people that rub their hands together as they introduce cancer to the west to destroy it... hmmm