Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "INCEL HAS AN OPINION = FALSE OPINION"

Snuscel

Snuscel

Banned
-
Why do foids and normies not only use incel as an insult, but once fags find out you're an incel they immediately invalidate your opinion, whether its right or wrong.

"Oh youre an incel? Haha explains why you have this opinion!!! :feelskek:"

Joos have made inceldom a whole fucking argument for anyone that disagrees with you on something

TIS

not really because they dont know what "incel" actually means

Ad hominins are at the bottom of the barrel in terms of response to an argument, though sometimes it can be funny if they're a woman or a nigger

Ad hominins are at the bottom of the barrel in terms of response to an argument, though sometimes it can be funny if they're a woman or a nigger
That's the only time its acceptable

They turned it into a meaningless buzzword

Why do foids and normies not only use incel as an insult, but once fags find out you're an incel they immediately invalidate your opinion, whether its right or wrong.

Joos have made inceldom a whole fucking argument for anyone that disagrees with you on something

TIS
we are incesl with no fault of or own

Because normies only care about being seen as right rather than being right. To fit in with society, you have to make major compromises such as this. Giving a fuck about principle and truth makes you an outcast.

This has literally never happened to me. Why would I ever confess my inceldom to people?

it's funny that these fags are actually the ones who complain about ad hominem the most, yet they practice it the most lol

Incel has replaced virgin & nerd when people insult others now.

"Oh your opinion is invalid you virgin, I bet you still live in your moms basement".

"Look at these incels, far right supporters who hate women!!!"

Because the opinion of low status males is worthless

Giving a fuck about principle and truth makes you an outcast.
True. If i would have known that earlier i would have acted completely different

foids dont even aknowledge ugly men as human. So when foids say "incel" they mean guy that was mean to me. Their brains are literally incapable of even processing the existence of below average men

Personal attacks because they don't have any arguments against your viewpoints

Incel is like fascist to them it’s just a bad word that means « angry hateful loser »

They don’t really know exactly what it is

TIS

Feminism is narcissism, today I saw a video asking South Koreans about female wardrobe choices and the comments were filled with "the guying saying that it's none of his business is very wise, that's wisdom", their definition of "wisdom" is basically "toilets should have 0 judgement" and they use virgin-shaming against men to judge any opinion they disagree with.

Once you realise what narcissistic behaviour looks like you'll realise that female nature is just pure narcissism.

It's a way to dehumanize people they don't like so they don't have to actually take their opinions and feelings into consideration without looking sallow, very common behavior for foids, they don't like having to think about anyone that isn't themselves.