Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females should be kept away from elephants

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I stumbled onto a video on the front page of youtube showing an elephant dick (you can search for it if you like, I'm not gonna go find it), it's literally like a second trunk. If females find out about this they're all gonna fly to Africa and we're gonna have to tell the world about the elephantpill.

Their lust for dick gotten this far?

I hope they get tusked and gored to death by angry incelephants penetrating their bodies in saint's row

I hope they get tusked and gored to death by angry incelephants penetrating their bodies in saint's row
Based videogame where you actually get to hit people with a giant dildo that kills them, Next is a huge elephant schlong in saints row killing them!

First there was dogpill, then bearpill, and now there's elephantpill. It's getting absurd at this point.

The inevitable final stage of the bestialitypill. How long do you think before they move up to elephants from bears?

Is that sanitary? : r/Tinder

The inevitable final stage of the bestialitypill. How long do you think before they move up to elephants from bears?
How about whales?

How long is the whale penis​

According to the provided search results, the length of a whale penis varies depending on the species. Here are some reported lengths:
  • Blue whale: 8-10 feet (2.4-3 meters) long, with a diameter of about 1 foot (30 cm) [1, 2, 4, 5, 6]
  • Humpback whale: up to 10 feet (3 meters) long [3]
  • Sei whale: smaller, with a reported length of 96 centimeters (38 in) for an immature whale and 95 centimeters (37 in) for a mature whale [4]
Please note that these lengths are averages and may vary depending on the individual whale.

Biggest animal penis​

The biggest animal penis is that of the blue whale, with an average length of 2.5 to 3 meters (8.2 to 9.8 feet) and a diameter of 30 to 36 centimeters (12 to 14 inches).

How about whales?

How long is the whale penis​

According to the provided search results, the length of a whale penis varies depending on the species. Here are some reported lengths:
  • Blue whale: 8-10 feet (2.4-3 meters) long, with a diameter of about 1 foot (30 cm) [1, 2, 4, 5, 6]
  • Humpback whale: up to 10 feet (3 meters) long [3]
  • Sei whale: smaller, with a reported length of 96 centimeters (38 in) for an immature whale and 95 centimeters (37 in) for a mature whale [4]
Please note that these lengths are averages and may vary depending on the individual whale.

Biggest animal penis​

The biggest animal penis is that of the blue whale, with an average length of 2.5 to 3 meters (8.2 to 9.8 feet) and a diameter of 30 to 36 centimeters (12 to 14 inches).
Holy shit, women can't find out about this.
Yuck, her face is touching it!

I stumbled onto a video on the front page of youtube showing an elephant dick (you can search for it if you like, I'm not gonna go find it), it's literally like a second trunk. If females find out about this they're all gonna fly to Africa and we're gonna have to tell the world about the elephantpill.
Watch foids go for sharks and say a fucking great white shark is safer than (single) men