Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Females scoring a living from posting nudes for desperate, lonely men is peak civilizational collapse shit

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
No value is created. Nothing is advanced or built. All that is taking place is the natural urge for men to procreate getting exploited and discarded to make the life of the whoring female more luxurious. Cum is wasted on tissues, money is transferred to degenerate sluts and society keeps eroding at its foundation.

In some ways, it's even more tragic than slavery. At least slaves were purposed to create real value with their manual labor. How does online whoring working as a depressing substitute of a real female for suffering men do any good in the grand scheme?

OnlyFans should be banned.

Prostitution has been around forever

Prostitution has been around forever
I kept considering prostitution and all other pronography when I wrote my text. Guess what? All of it is total degeneracy, absolutely. Prostitution just happens to be a more marginal phenomenom due to the effort associated with it. What we're seeing on social media today is a different beast. The females whoring on the internet are regular people. Anyone's daughter could become an e-slut in this day and age.

I kept considering prostitution and all other pronography when I wrote my text. Guess what? All of it is total degeneracy, absolutely. Prostitution just happens to be a more marginal phenomenom due to the effort associated with it. What we're seeing on social media today is a different beast. The females whoring on the internet are regular people. Anyone's daughter could become an e-slut in this day and age.
It's degenerate sure, but whores selling bobs and vagene pics isn't gonna bring about civilizational collapse. That's a job for global war, famine, and disease

It's degenerate sure, but whores selling bobs and vagene pics isn't gonna bring about civilizational collapse. That's a job for global war, famine, and disease
I would call it more of symptom of collapse anyways, not a cause exactly. You're probably right.

Bitches should practice what they preach. They want to be equal in everything, so let them work at typical male jobs:

No value is created. Nothing is advanced or built. All that is taking place is the natural urge for men to procreate getting exploited and discarded to make the life of the whoring female more luxurious. Cum is wasted on tissues, money is transferred to degenerate sluts and society keeps eroding at its foundation.

In some ways, it's even more tragic than slavery. At least slaves were purposed to create real value with their manual labor. How does online whoring working as a depressing substitute of a real female for suffering men do any good in the grand scheme?
I CANNOT WAIT FOR SOCIETAL COLLAPSE I WOULD RAID THE NEAREST MILITARY BASE AND STEAL A GUN THEN GO ER ON EVERY CHAD I SEE (IN FALLOUT 4 :shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh:)