Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Females on suicide watch now that dogs are getting the corona virus

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Wtf are females gonna do now that they cant make out with doggo? Will they rope? Or God forbid....... go after a sub8 man?
Honestly they are probably still gonna be fucking their Corona virus ridden dogs, anything for their pupper:

Didn't take the dogpill seriously until now.

hopefully all chad-dogs die from this virus
381FC32B 06B2 4B85 9D2D 250B64F36DAF

Females would rather fuck a dog and get corona virus than have sex with an incel.

Females would rather fuck a dog and get corona virus than have sex with an incel.
As long as they get Super CoronAIDS that'll make them bleed, shit and piss everywhere it's all good.

Funny because coronavirus started as a animal-only virus, the vaccination card for my dog back from 2011 still has "canine coronavirus on it" and it just jumped to humans and it's now jumping back to animals again.

Over for dogpillfoids

Funny because coronavirus started as a animal-only virus, the vaccination card for my dog back from 2011 still has "canine coronavirus on it" and it just jumped to humans and it's now jumping back to animals again.
Had like two weeks without seeing you tbh , welcome back

God dishing out consequences for these dog foids

i am convinced the reason foids wont settle for sub-8s is because they think we are unworthy of them and they enjoy denying us of happiness. if they are willing to fuck their dogs, surely they wouldnt be disgusted by a 5/10 guy. they know that if they fuck us, we will feel pleasure from it, and they only want us to suffer, so they deny it. this is howw they maintain sexual power in society and manipulate men. the same doesnt apply to dogs.

To think this dog probably licked his balls earlier... :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

That's fucking disgusting. Thanks for brightening my day I guess.

The dogpill ruined me forever.

I thought that dogs carry it but don’t get symptoms?

They would rather cut their tits off with a rusty saw, then eat them, than even look at an incel
full

based dogs spreading the plague straight to women's wombs

Good now they can both die.

even animals can get it o.0