Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Females jumped on the ADHD train for clout

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I see on TikTok all the time, females claiming to have ADHD. I don't believe ADHD is a real thing. I was falsely diagnosed with ADHD by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people this doctor was from, we know I can't say that. I think that variations in your comfortable attention span are not something to be pathologized, and the only reason kids are diagnosed with ADHD is because doctors want to make money in pharmaceutical kickbacks, and schools want more obedient students who can be nudged onto the path of becoming an obedient wage slave. It's liberal feminists that's about that life. They're the ones who tell the doctors to put "energetic child = ADHD patient" there as a message, they're the ones who tell parents to drug their perfectly healthy children. They're the ones pushing circumcision to weaken male sexuality.

However, it's indisputable that it has now become trendy on social media to be mentally ill, but not too mentally ill. It's not seen as cool to be schizophrenic or bipolar, more mild mental disease like ADHD, depression, anxiety, and occasionally OCD, and Ass Burger Disease. Maybe even being a little bit autistic like Rain Man. I remember some female on Tik Tok claimed to have ADHD, but she was on the honor roll at high school...she don't have ADHD! School is boring. ADHD is the label used to stigmatize and drug kids who don't do well in school, but it's because school is boring. We need to mix up basketball with math lessons to keep kids engaged.

It's also weird to see people I remember from high school, who behaved normally, now claiming to have ADHD. They didn't act like looney tunes in high school. Some people in my real life think I am crazy, but I don't think so. I think I am someone who has been shitted on by the world for my entire life and I have accepted black pill truths, which, to normies, is hard to bear.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

Last edited:
I wish it was legal for me to sue the doctor who "diagnosed" me with ADHD for defamation, libel, and slander.

I almost got forced on meds back in elementary but my parents actual looked into it and stopped them

I love the apartheid

I take ADHD meds, the only one that really works is Adderall, but psychics don't like giving it out anymore. ADHD is shit on top of being a sperg. I hate how tiktoks makes it out to be "le quirky girl" thing.
AS0004265 08

I almost got forced on meds back in elementary but my parents actual looked into it and stopped them
I hated those meds they made me feel terrible. I think they also stunted my growth. I'm 2-3 inches shorter than I was supposed to be.
I love the apartheid
I take ADHD meds, the only one that really works is Adderall, but psychics don't like giving it out anymore. ADHD is shit on top of being a sperg. I hate how tiktoks makes it out to be "le quirky girl" thing. View attachment 767889
I hated those meds they made me feel terrible. I think they also stunted my growth. I'm 2-3 inches shorter than I was supposed to be.

ADHD is jewscience leveraged by foids to justify being retarded attention whores

ADHD is jewscience leveraged by foids to justify being retarded attention whores
Agreed. Even the Jewish doctor who invented ADHD (Leon Eisenberg) confessed on his death bed it was all a scam.