Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females hate guns because it takes away Chad's power to bully and assert his dominance over inferior men.

Schmeisser

Schmeisser

Banned
-
Females love when their tall, well built boyfriend or crush shows his dominance by intimidating and sometimes even outright threatening beta males, but if the beta male has a gun, chad's superior genetics don't mean shit and he has to leave the beta alone or he will end up dead or severely injured/paralyzed this is why females despise guns.

A GUN IS AN INCELS BEST FRIEND

Mg42 edinyi pulemiot germaniia

Empty stomach, full clip I'm gon get I'm gon get it

god made men, colt made them equal

I really really really wish I could own a gun but that's completely impossible over here in Krautistan. The retards over here are completely scared of guns lmao. It would really be a shame if someone would kill some roasties with a Trapdoor. Just imagine shooting a roastie in the head with a 45-70 gov. Really a sight to behold. I of course would never hurt my fellow humans no matter their gender so don't worry BND/FBI/Mossad man

based post, based avi, based username

I’ve made similar post in the past but I appreciate the effort and basedness

Guns make all MEN equal.
And women hate equality
full

Guns are the best. Anyone who says otherwise is a pussy.

Indeed, gun is a great equalizer.
And it's not just about foids, most states also restrict gun ownership rights for their citizens, so they can get away with a lot of bullshit they couldn't get away with if ordinary citizens owned guns.

Governments and foids both would like to see us completely defenseless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back