Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Attraction and rank dominance (Chad's Vs. Alpha's, and their relationships with toilets)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
While researching sex frequency in chimpanzees because of this video:

View: https://youtu.be/8vNNehCn8Ac

I found this article:

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep35404

This is about the differences in dominance hierarchies of female chimpanzees. What's interesting is that male dominance hierarchies are dynamic while female dominance hierarchies are very static, that is that females can't rise outside of queueing up for a higher rank and are "stuck" in their rank until a higher ranking toilet dies.

In humans, toilets are actually obsessed with ranks and hierarchies but in a very different way from men. That is, toilets benefit from static (unchanging) dominance hierarchies and subject themselves to them while men are often in active competition to try and one up other men.

In love life you can often see toilets respond to things, toilets are obsessed with looks and from looks they assess dominance. Why is a tall man "more dominant" than a short man? Men don't necessarily view height as necessarily related to dominance, but if a Manlet is the boss of a company you can be assured that all his toilet employees will constantly challenge and mock him.

One thing I also notice is what I would like to term "partner shaming", that is that more attractive toilets will often tell (in private) that an unattractive toilet should be with an unattractive man (if she's a stranger), but if she's befriended with a toilet she will always want her friends to be with a Chad. I noticed this when I watched dating shows with my toilet friends, I noticed that often they say that ugly people should be together and that attractive people should be together, but when their ugly friends have an ugly partner they will try to convince them to get rid of their boyfriends.

Toilets also collectively try to keep "bottom tier men" out. That is, pussy inflation is actively caused by a cartel but not of the highest value pussy (Stacy) but the lowest value pussy (Becky). Feminism is the institutionalised manifestation of the pussy cartel. We can see how the Feminist Movement hijacked the body positivity movement (which was originally about burn victims, victims of car accidents, Etc.) To be about landwhales (the most common version of ugly toilets).

Also an important difference is that Stacy sluts are much rarer and have much lower body counts than Becky sluts, if you see Stacy sluts bragging about the number of men they've slept with it's usually dozens or so, but a Becky typically has 3 digit numbers. This is because toilets sleep with men higher in the looks hierarchy than them and Becky is less picky, she may not pick a Sub-5 for casual sex but she'll sleep with a Normie. Wheat Waffles actually explained this quite well, while all toilets want Chad for long-term, Stacy only sleeps with Chad's casually and might lower herself down to a Chadlite every blue moon, but Becky sleeps with everyone two points higher than her, so a 3/10 Becky will casually sleep with a 5/10 Normie.

For men these levels of attractiveness are largely irrelevant for male-to-male interactions, but for toilets how a man looks is 100% everything about him. Toilets care how a man is dressed, men don't. Toilets care about a man's jewelry and his watches, men usually don't.

Toilets fundamentally don't understand male dominance hierarchies, they don't care that person A is the CEO and person B is the janitor, if he looks good that is more important than his position in the hierarchy.

Toilet hierarchies are extremely stuck, if you look at teen toilet films (chick flicks) the only way you'll see a Beta female increase in rank is through a looks transformation. You'll see every toilet treat her like shit throughout the film and only toilets with similar looks level and her looksmatch want to be her friends, then she "glows up" (usually through stylemaxxing) and she ascends into the position of Alpha female.

Positions like "Alpha female" and "Beta female" don't change throughout school time, as people change schools it is possible for former Beta's to become submissive to the Alpha female and increase rank by association, but not these changes are rarely drastic. Stacy is Stacy and Becky is Becky.

Everyone is friendly towards Becky, everyone wants to be her friend and add her to their friend groups, but Stacy calls the shots, Chad calls the shots, Becky just follows. This is the female dominance hierarchy.

In toilet dynamics it is important that everyone likes you, Stacy needs Becky to like her to showcase her dominance and Becky needs to be on Stacy's good terms.

The only way Becky can one up Stacy is if she gets Chad instead of her, this is Becky's "revenge fantasy" against Stacy and why so many Becky's are Chad-only for dating, but casually sleep with men a few points above her looksmatch. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Also note that in the female dominance hierarchy every toilet is above every non-Chad and non-Chadlite male, so they perceive their Sub-7 male friends as below them in the dominance hierarchies. At least that's my hypothesis based on how toilets carry themselves around men.

Very interesting and all true. Men see height as dominance and overall size and strength, often economic status also sex success. Thats why they try to MOG each other to climb on.

One thing I noticed, I don't know if its the same in the West, when foids fight and try to put each other down they slutshame whoreshame eachother, like they know the more promiscuous the foid is the uglier and less worth she is.

interesting, high iq post unfortunately i can’t see beyond the 3rd paragraph as i’m outside in the sun