Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females Are Soulless Demonic Psychopathic Beasts

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
They deserve every single negative thing that could happens to them from acid attacks, rape, murder, beatings from abusive chad, homelessness, poverty, starvation, slavery and disease. I only hope that more femoids suffer these enriching and rightful punishments for their degenerate nature and are deprived of the unfair privileges they were granted by horny men under the false promise of sex from these females, creating the sexual revolution and the ideals of feminism.

Strive to make their lives just a little bit worse everyday. That is one of the few reason I live. Alot worse if I feel like vanishing if you know what I mean :)

As ILikeNothing says, breast cancer is on our side.

Yep, never feel bad for them. They're never done anything for us.

Patriarch said:
Women have been known to be highly evil all over the world since time began. That's why in several places like Ancient Rome, India etc. the husband had the power to even kill his wife..... and that's why female infanticide has been so common everywhere

Very well said, sadly this wisdom has been lost and due to political correctness men have been brainwashed to believe females are actually better people and superior to men deserving of whiteknight worship.

I provided scientific proof of this

Not only women but non-blackpilled cucks who support all the shit that is against us too