Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are happy to die alone if they cant get chad. They will NOT compromise.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I've seen so many females that will willingly stay single for years, even decades because they genuinely do not view 99% of men as dating prospects. They dont even view them as males, they are just genderless automatons that pick up their trash, do their homework, and other shit for them.
Recently I've seen the same thing happening with my moms niece. Bitch is like 32 and had divorced from an incel arranged marriage 2 years ago, now she doesnt want to ever get into a relationship again (aka cant get a Chad to even fuck her because shes ugly and way past her prime now). She doesnt care at all that soon she will be completely barren and unable to ever have children.
Bitch doesnt think about the future where shell be alone and old with no children or husband to stay with. Females will willingly let themselves die alone if it means they cant get chad

True, holes would even let the whole human race go extinct if only unattractive men were left and holes had to mate with them to save the human race.

it's ragefuel how entitled women are nowadays. But she can hook up from time to time that's why she doesn't have any hurry in having a bf

True, holes would even let the whole human race go extinct if only unattractive men were left and holes had to mate with them to save the human race.
This is why the scenario of "all men on earth disappear except for an incel" would not pan out how many might think those females would genuinely rather just have sex with eachother or dogs instead of even kissing an incel.
They dont care about the broader picture

I disagree. They would just go for the top 1% out of the "ugly" population. Remember, being the most attractive relative to everyone in your daily surroundings is what matters to women in the long run.

I've seen so many females that will willingly stay single for years, even decades because they genuinely do not view 99% of men as dating prospects. They dont even view them as males, they are just genderless automatons that pick up their trash, do their homework, and other shit for them.
Recently I've seen the same thing happening with my moms niece. Bitch is like 32 and had divorced from an incel arranged marriage 2 years ago, now she doesnt want to ever get into a relationship again (aka cant get a Chad to even fuck her because shes ugly and way past her prime now). She doesnt care at all that soon she will be completely barren and unable to ever have children.
Bitch doesnt think about the future where shell be alone and old with no children or husband to stay with. Females will willingly let themselves die alone if it means they cant get chad
If a women can't find a chad, they might start butchmaxxing and turn bi for other lesbians when they turn 30 and hit perimenopause when their sex drive goes up. That where the whole 'MILF' thing comes from. After they hit menopause, they die alone because their sex drive goes down. That's my hypothesis

If a women can't find a chad, they might start butchmaxxing and turn bi for other lesbians. After they hit menopause, they die alone because their sex drive goes down. That's my hypothesis
Yes but sadly these whores dont care about dying alone like us men do.
If a man realises hes 100% going to die alone he will probably rope or go ER. females will just continue living their lives happily with their social media and tranny TV shows until the day they die.

Yes but sadly these whores dont care about dying alone like us men do.
If a man realises hes 100% going to die alone he will probably rope or go ER. females will just continue living their lives happily with their social media and tranny TV shows until the day they die.
That is true. Foids are delusional, narcissistic and can convince themselves that they will not die alone. Deep inside they know they have it easier than men by tenfold.

Last edited:
This is very true of a postage!

Bitches rather GO WITHOUT than lower their artificially high sexual status!

As far as a foid dying alone goes....

Have you ever seen a foid not be surrounded by people? Theirs always an orbiter somewhere!

Eh, when women are in their 30's they either become single mothers or they settle, the only problem is that many women wait until it is too late or try to go down the IVF route and fail.

Very true observation. It's Chad or bust for the foids that have had the Chad-experience. I've even asked foids about this and they are surprisingly honest about not willing to date down even as the wall approaches. They are perfectly willing to be alone forever.