Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females are getting with beta males

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:Bro cope are you serious you guys resort too anything before acknowledging Oofy doofy it’s fucking sad fr
I'm not denying nor confirming the goofy goober oofy doofy pill I'm only asking a question to OP for any other possible explanations for these supposed pairs that involve the male being a betacel getting a bitch

Those guys could just be her male friends or orbiters that give the foid a lot of attention, who knows :feelsbadman:

I'm not denying nor confirming the goofy goober oofy doofy pill I'm only asking a question to OP for any other possible explanations for these supposed pairs that involve the male being a betacel getting a bitch

Those guys could just be her male friends or orbiters that give the foid a lot of attention, who knows :feelsbadman:
I know but I think he’s smart enough to know that they’re together or he wouldn’t have made the post . But when if I were to say the “chads” you see women with are brother and sister it’s cope and I get banned for NTpill

Yeah, my take on JBC is that if you can afford the plastic surgery and are a good candidate for it, then please try it. If you can't afford the surgery or you aren't a good candidate for whatever reason, then being in our situation is like becoming disabled. When a person first becomes a paraplegic, for example, their life is absolutely awful and they long to be able to do the things that they used to be able to do. But, over time, they come to terms with the fact that no amount of wishing will ever bring their limbs back, and they learn to live without. It may severely negatively impact their quality of life, but frankly, there's goddamn nothing that could fix the problem in the first place.

In the same way, I think we just have to come to terms with our situation. Some of us have problems that can be fixed, perhaps plastic surgery (mentioned above) or some kind of psychotherapy or occupational therapy could be what's needed. Maybe some kind of status move could help as well. Regardless, if it's possible to fix it, try, but I do think that for many of us there really is just no hope of things working out in the romantic department, so we really just have to come to terms with our situation and try to learn to live regardless. Even though it's bullshit.
Wtf Are you Talking about? The only thing you can while paraplegic is watch TV. Just put a bullet in me asap

I went outside these last couple of days and what I noticed :shock: is that there is an increasing number of females walking hands in hands with shorter, uglier partners.
At first, I thought these were maybe statistical outliers. :feelshehe: But the more I saw this occurence, the less i could dismiss it as a statistically insignificant.

These couples were young too (in their 20s), so betabuxxing wasn't a suitable explanation. :feelsstudy: The only explanation I could come up with is maybe that the feministpill has been swallowed and females, as the new empowered gender of modern civilization, are the new males and so they desire first control :feelshmm:.

Chads cannot be controlled. :feelsBox:

Don't get me wrong, females still desire Chads but most of them aren't with chads.

Through my empirical observations, it seems that we are witnessing in the later generation a new phenomenon in the dating market.
One that isn't simply explained by betabuxx. :smonk:
i noticed foids are more accepting of Chad faced dudes that are under 6 foot but over 5'10, though only because they couldn't get a true 6'3 Chad

Bingo exactly therefore we are the chads
Stop whatever you're smoking :smonk:

Are you sure they weren't just brother and sister, rather than couples?
No, their bodylanguage and their physical traits indicates that they are not brothers & sisters.

i noticed foids are more accepting of Chad faced dudes that are under 6 foot but over 5'10, though only because they couldn't get a true 6'3 Chad
What I saw is that these guys were above 5 for sure, but not Chad territory.

Whatever oofy doofers say, females tainted by technology desire Chads. That's undeniable, because they become aware of their SMV.
In modern world, you cannot say she's attracted to a beta male.

One of the explanation is either :
  • they are monkeybranching
  • or the later generation is not using online dating as much as millenials and is consequently resorting to social circles to find mates. Not being on online dating means the females is not aware of her SMV, and can consequently increase the chances of non Chads
  • or they fornicated so much with Chads that they no longer care about Chads, like when you play AAA games so much you get bored of them and go back to classical retro stuff.
Tbh, when i saw you're purple. I thought it was over for me in .is :feelshaha:

I genuinely don't got a clue where you're seeing this. I go out for hours on end every single waking day (and am required to), and have lived in and been to multiple states and multiple [westernized areas of] countries.

If I see a normie-tier guy with any woman at ALL, they are usually in their 30s and 40s and the woman is always fat. For couples in their 20s, I see at MINIMUM high tier normies and Chadlites with a girl, depending on the area.

I genuinely don't got a clue where you're seeing this. I go out for hours on end every single waking day (and am required to), and have lived in and been to multiple states and multiple [westernized areas of] countries.

If I see a normie-tier guy with any woman at ALL, they are usually in their 30s and 40s and the woman is always fat. For couples in their 20s, I see at MINIMUM high tier normies and Chadlites with a girl, depending on the area.
Because you overrate other men and probably don’t live near where sex havers hang out, most normies 100% have gfs.

Because you overrate other men and probably don’t live near where sex havers hang out, most normies 100% have gfs.
I live in an area where at least 60%+ of the direct population is in their 20s.

So, those guys aren't incel-tier in terms of looks then, right? And maybe you overestimated the foids appearance.

Oofy doofy man are at the top right now, not betabuxx but simply preference for this bunch of males, must girls in thei prime love them, especially mosquito ones

So, those guys aren't incel-tier in terms of looks then, right? And maybe you overestimated the foids appearance.
They weren't chads nor incels, normies. 5-6/10 i would say.
Maybe i overestimated the girl as i am blinded by desire, but they were far from obese landwhales.
Oofy doofy man are at the top right now, not betabuxx but simply preference for this bunch of males, must girls in thei prime love them, especially mosquito ones
what is a mosquito girl ?

Oofy doofy cucks, nothing important has changed

they are all in findom open relationships and never have sex.