Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You know shit is going real downhill for 95% of men when dudes who look like this go insane and kill themselves.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
raymond_spencer.jpg

This guy attempted to snipe a bunch of people in DC a few days ago. This looks exactly like the kind of guy you would see at a frat party in like California or some shit 10 years ago slaying, instead he was rotting on 4chan and ended up going insane and trying to kill people. He recorded himself shooting, and you can tell that he wasn't right in the head at that time because he straight up wasn't even aiming, he was just erratically burst firing at nothing. Fired 200 shots, injured 4 and then killed himself.

If objectively above average looking men are starting to go ER, this is showing how bad it's really getting. Not just in the realm of dating, but how bad it is being a dude in general in 2022 who isn't within the top 5% of looks.

he's a low tier normie

What can I say, the world is overpopulated. Nature finds ways to reduce birth rates; crap wages, expensive cost of living, skyrocketing standards in women, feminism, etc.:feelsLSD:

How is this dude above average? Just another ethnic, and looks short too

Weird how he looks genuinely happy in the second pic, usually you can see in some ones eyes how sad and broken he is.

I would say well above average in terms of his ethnicity (Filipino).

I would say well above average in terms of his ethnicity (Filipino).
If he is Filipino then yes, he is above average for his ethnicity, still below average overall

What can I say, the world is overpopulated. Nature finds ways to reduce birth rates; crap wages, expensive cost of living, skyrocketing standards in women, feminism, etc.:feelsLSD:
Based. We are mistakes and nature is correcting itself.

He’s high-tier normie (6/10) like ER

On the left pic he is kinda ugly tbh
Yes, totally a (((nature)))

Based. We are mistakes and nature is correcting itself.
Humans got too comfortable. Life became too easy. The ones that shouldn't have reproduced still ended up doing so. And now their offspring will dead end their inept bloodline because of their inability to reproduce. Nature is indeed correcting itself

He's a gook with poor facial symmetry.

True that brother.

agreed and he probably autistic or bad social skills. Couldn't handle being mogged no more

agreed and he probably autistic or bad social skills. Couldn't handle being mogged no more
back in the philiphines he would have had a happy blissful life if he played his cards correctly.(based on the right pic that is)

He looks low tier normie.

E-Dating -1 theory. In the presence of online dating, mens average SMV drops by 1.

Any oldcel will agree that hypergamy seemed more tame in the 2000s compared to now.

**Women would rate this man lower than men would rate him. Some of the above comments do not appreciate that.

raymond_spencer.jpg

This guy attempted to snipe a bunch of people in DC a few days ago. This looks exactly like the kind of guy you would see at a frat party in like California or some shit 10 years ago slaying, instead he was rotting on 4chan and ended up going insane and trying to kill people. He recorded himself shooting, and you can tell that he wasn't right in the head at that time because he straight up wasn't even aiming, he was just erratically burst firing at nothing. Fired 200 shots, injured 4 and then killed himself.

If objectively above average looking men are starting to go ER, this is showing how bad it's really getting. Not just in the realm of dating, but how bad it is being a dude in general in 2022 who isn't within the top 5% of looks.
If he was tall yeah if not its understandable

Can I get the link to video OP

objectively above average looking men are starting to go ER, this is showing how bad it's really getting. Not just in the realm of dating, but how bad it is being a dude in general in 2022 who isn't within the top 5% of looks.
Lol kinda

over for normiecels.

He knew it was over:feelsLSD: