Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females are getting with beta males

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
I went outside these last couple of days and what I noticed :shock: is that there is an increasing number of females walking hands in hands with shorter, uglier partners.
At first, I thought these were maybe statistical outliers. :feelshehe: But the more I saw this occurence, the less i could dismiss it as a statistically insignificant.

These couples were young too (in their 20s), so betabuxxing wasn't a suitable explanation. :feelsstudy: The only explanation I could come up with is maybe that the feministpill has been swallowed and females, as the new empowered gender of modern civilization, are the new males and so they desire first control :feelshmm:.

Chads cannot be controlled. :feelsBox:

Don't get me wrong, females still desire Chads but most of them aren't with chads.

Through my empirical observations, it seems that we are witnessing in the later generation a new phenomenon in the dating market.
One that isn't simply explained by betabuxx. :smonk:

Last edited:
This is literally just oofy doofy

Are you high nigga? Literally living in a fantasy :smonk:

You can't deduce rules of nature watching couples of pepubescents. Stop that pedo shit tbh.

bro, never underestimate the NTpill.

Are you high nigga? Literally living in a fantasy :smonk:
I tried to set my empirical data aside, but that's what i noticed.
Hopefully, i'll dodge the ban :feelsLightsaber:

Explains why I’m single

Explains why I’m single
I am KHHV too. If you are here, you are most likely non-NT and it's most likely over if you are.

I am trying to share what I saw and a possible explanation.

Last edited:
I‘l correct the title for you: Females are using beta males financially while getting fucked by Alpha males*.

It makes a lot of sense if you're following the stats that the vast majority of people do have sex/get a girlfriend/get married at some point. This notion tht it's over for sub-8 men or w/e has never really held water, statistically speaking. Most men do just fine in the end. It's really only a thin bottom crust that ends up like us, for one reason or another.

I do agree that looks are the most important thing, but that's a very one-dimensional view of how foid attraction works. Looks just determine what kind of strategies are effective - at Chad tier, lietrally anything is effective, at low tier normie, you gotta really have your shit together and be super pleasant to be around, emanate the sexy aura, etc. At incel tier looks, there just aren't any strategies that are effective, which is the problem.

Young women on average are better looking than young men.

But:

I have never seen a couple where the man is shorter than the woman

and

Most men in a relationship are still at least a 5. I barely see a sub5 man with a gf

i think you are coping hard.Also you can betabuxx in your early 20s.There are so many rich people nowadays,that wealth can be found in any age bracket.

you have to be deluded if you think women forego chad for an uglier men just because.

It makes a lot of sense if you're following the stats that the vast majority of people do have sex/get a girlfriend/get married at some point. This notion tht it's over for sub-8 men or w/e has never really held water, statistically speaking. Most men do just fine in the end. It's really only a thin bottom crust that ends up like us, for one reason or another.

I do agree that looks are the most important thing, but that's a very one-dimensional view of how foid attraction works. Looks just determine what kind of strategies are effective - at Chad tier, lietrally anything is effective, at low tier normie, you gotta really have your shit together and be super pleasant to be around, emanate the sexy aura, etc. At incel tier looks, there just aren't any strategies that are effective, which is the problem.
!

i think you are coping hard.Also you can betabuxx in your early 20s.There are so many rich people nowadays,that wealth can be found in any age bracket.

you have to be deluded if you think women forego chad for an uglier men just because.
The reply of BaffleTrot below sums up what I was gonna reply to you :

I do agree. Things are way easier for Chad of course, but i have come to the conclusion that JBC (just be chad) is cope and doesn't hold up to the reality.
Looks determine what strategy you should apply (if you want to try). If you are not NT plus not goodlooking, it's extremely hard.

Incels are really a very insignificant part of the population.

Last edited:
yep NT oofy doofy pill. its absolutely brutal and beyond control

I do agree. Things are way easier for Chad of course, but i have come to the conclusion that JBC (just be chad) is cope and doesn't hold up to the reality.
Looks determine what strategy you should apply (if you want to try). If you are not NT plus not goodlooking, it's extremely hard.

Incels are really a very insignificant part of the population.
Yeah, my take on JBC is that if you can afford the plastic surgery and are a good candidate for it, then please try it. If you can't afford the surgery or you aren't a good candidate for whatever reason, then being in our situation is like becoming disabled. When a person first becomes a paraplegic, for example, their life is absolutely awful and they long to be able to do the things that they used to be able to do. But, over time, they come to terms with the fact that no amount of wishing will ever bring their limbs back, and they learn to live without. It may severely negatively impact their quality of life, but frankly, there's goddamn nothing that could fix the problem in the first place.

In the same way, I think we just have to come to terms with our situation. Some of us have problems that can be fixed, perhaps plastic surgery (mentioned above) or some kind of psychotherapy or occupational therapy could be what's needed. Maybe some kind of status move could help as well. Regardless, if it's possible to fix it, try, but I do think that for many of us there really is just no hope of things working out in the romantic department, so we really just have to come to terms with our situation and try to learn to live regardless. Even though it's bullshit.

I wonder what the dynamics are like within those relationships.

Then why are you alone? Why aren't you with a gf at least a point above you?

Then why are you alone? Why aren't you with a gf at least a point above you?
I am not NT nor do I have a social circle, which are the bare minimum if you don't have Chad looks.

those betas still looksmog and neurotupicalmog me to infinity

I am not NT nor do I have a social circle, which are the bare minimum if you don't have Chad looks.
OOfy Doofy is a reality but maybe 1 in 10 couples are like that, it's easy to make a mistake and to extrapolate that to all others.

Betabuxxing simps.

These guys poor guys are burning their entire savings while paying free meals and outings for 4 or 5 dates while hoping to get a girlfriend who loves them in the end, only to be dumped and exchanged for the next betabuxxer simp, and so on.

While the girls fuck chads, they know chads won't buy her expensive shit, trips, ticakets and diners so they string along these serial "boyfriends" to do just that.

Those phenomenon is often noted in the brazillian blackpill scene, where it's called "mystery boyfriend" because while these sluts run to take selfies with random chads, they often post all about their dates on Instagram, except the face of their (non-Chad) boyfriend just to suggest the men they fuck are Chads, while not revealing the non-Chads who pay for their dates.

I went outside these last couple of days and what I noticed :shock: is that there is an increasing number of females walking hands in hands with shorter, uglier partners.
At first, I thought these were maybe statistical outliers. :feelshehe: But the more I saw this occurence, the less i could dismiss it as a statistically insignificant.

These couples were young too (in their 20s), so betabuxxing wasn't a suitable explanation. :feelsstudy: The only explanation I could come up with is maybe that the feministpill has been swallowed and females, as the new empowered gender of modern civilization, are the new males and so they desire first control :feelshmm:.

Don't get me wrong, females still desire Chads but most of them aren't with chads.

Through my empirical observations, it seems that we are witnessing in the later generation a new phenomenon in the dating market.
Cope, and I'm disgusted by your mentality because the couples that you seen are...

1. He has a rich family and that bitch is all over him.

2. That bitch got ghosted by some Chad and got heartbroken and now wants a stable relationships because the bitch know ugly short men won't cheat because of their handicap.

3. There are some bitches who like to jump in new relationships just to fill the void that Chad created in her/them after the rejection and bitches jump in new relationship just to fill the void and to prove that they are sexy and Chad is losing(delusion).

4. The bitches play alpha fuck beta bux. She wants a stable relationship but when she get horny she fucks with Chads and Tyrone just because that manlet couldn't make her to feel that she's a woman.

5. We are in 21st and everything is internet. Bitches are 24/24 on their phone looking on Instagram, snapchat, tiktok, facebook, Netflix, dating app etc and i[UWSL]n these places you see only good looking guys, pretty boys, chads, gigachads. What I want to say is do you think women will choose an ugly short man over chads and pretty boys? hell no. Only when they get rejected by Chads and pretty boys than they will settle down but that's for bitches who wants a family but the law of universe will push even that bitches to play that game "alpha fux betabux" [/UWSL]

6. A woman cannot love a manlet unless he had some material things to offer but that's not love. Bitches got clever nowadays and they know their power very well and they exploit ugly short men with words. Bitches are telling you whatever you want to hear just to get the money, wealth and status but they will never root for your dick period.

Last edited:
Cope, and I'm disgusted by your mentality because the couples that you seen are...

1. He has a rich family and that bitch is all over him.

2. That bitch got ghosted by some Chad and got heartbroken and now wants a stable relationships because the bitch know ugly short men won't cheat because of their handicap.

3. There are some bitches who like to jump in new relationships just to fill the void that Chad created in her/them after the rejection and bitches jump in new relationship just to fill the void and to prove that they are sexy and Chad is losing(delusion).

4. The bitches play alpha fuck beta bux. She wants a stable relationship but when she get horny she fucks with Chads and Tyrone just because that manlet couldn't make her to feel that she's a woman.

5. We are in 21st and everything is internet. Bitches are 24/24 on their phone looking on Instagram, snapchat, tiktok, facebook, Netflix, dating app etc and i[UWSL]n these places you see only good looking guys, pretty boys, chads, gigachads. What I want to say is do you think women will choose an ugly short man over chads and pretty boys? hell no. Only when they get rejected by Chads and pretty boys than they will settle down but that's for bitches who wants a family but the law of universe will push even that bitches to play that game "alpha fux betabux" [/UWSL]

6. A woman cannot love a manlet unless he had some material things to offer but that's not love. Bitches got clever nowadays and they know their power very well and they exploit ugly short men with words. Bitches are telling you whatever you want to hear just to get the money, wealth and status but they will never root for your dick period.
Thanks for the lenghty response.
As you can see through this well known infographics, online dating and meeting through bars & restaurants are Chad territory and account for 66%. Which means 44% of successful dating happens through social circles.

Dating

Chads are rare compared to the general population and thus cannot be present in every social circle. This void enables betas to have a chance, needless to say competition is very fierce in the lower bracket.
If you don't have a minimum of 5 looks and aren't NTmaxxed, social circle maxxed, job maxxed, clothes maxxed. It's hard.

As long as dating doesn't happen 80% through online platforms, we are not yet close to "over for sub8" or Just Be Chad.

Last edited:
Chads have gay sex and foids are angry about it, and foids are always on the lookout for one regardless of them being in a relationship or not.

Haha they banned me for saying this

Haha they banned me for saying this
Idk if it's betabuxx or something else.
It didn't seem to me like betabuxx, maybe this later generation doesn't use Tinder that much and they rely on social circles (which limits the choice).
Idk.

I have been outsidemaxxing a lot too and I also see this phenomenon, males uglier and shorter than me with girls :feelswhat::society:

I think that foids who cannot get chads get with NTmaxxed submissive bf who they can control, there is nothing worse in their eyes than a lower tier male who is non NT and not submissive :feelsohgod: this is why they are all repulsed by me :feelsUgh::society:

I have been outsidemaxxing a lot too and I also see this phenomenon, males uglier and shorter than me with girls :feelswhat::society:

I think that foids who cannot get chads get with NTmaxxed submissive bf who they can control, there is nothing worse in their eyes than a lower tier male who is non NT and not submissive :feelsohgod: this is why they are all repulsed by me :feelsUgh::society:
I had a chad friend back in uni days who had a gf lower tier than himself.
He would have sex with the most good looking girls in uni, and they would beg him to upgrade from his gf to them. But he always refused.

He knew he can get away with being unfaithful, while his uglier gf would be faithful as there is no other upgraded bf for her.

Maybe it's the same dynamics for these fornicators, girls with chad behavior. Idk.

I had a chad friend back in uni days who had a gf lower tier than himself.
He would have sex with the most good looking girls in uni, and they would beg him to upgrade from his gf to them. But he always refused.

He knew he can get away with being unfaithful, while his uglier gf would be faithful as there is no other upgraded bf for her.

Maybe it's the same dynamics for some of these fornicators, girls with chad behavior. Idk.
yeah I think they are with someone whom they can push around and still get their resources, attention and worshipping. at the same time they are monkey branching and looking for a high tier male :feelsUgh::society:

they cannot get that from based incels because we are not submissive and have dignity :feelzez::society:

This thread is fooking based bro, but no it’s not betabuxx all women have more careers and better paying jobs then us men. She wants a guy who isn’t conservative a NT social guy who isn’t deep in thoughts and will never ever question reality. Basically if she gets with Chad their children will be instilled with his morals and that one child can rebel and destroy this feminist society . So women reproduce with ugly NT men so this goes on and on and on

Last edited:
[UWSL]they cannot get that from based incels because we are not submissive and have dignity [/UWSL]:feelzez::society:
Bingo exactly therefore we are the chads , I think we should stop using the term “Chad” for good looking men and rather call them NT pretty boy betas

Girls want entertaining NT low inhib guys aka oofy doofy

Girls can talk and scream for hours about whatever that random drunk guy did on their friday night. That's not chad, that's oofy doofy.

must have a reason

Are you sure they weren't just brother and sister, rather than couples?

Are you sure they weren't just brother and sister, rather than couples?
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:Bro cope are you serious you guys resort too anything before acknowledging Oofy doofy it’s fucking sad fr