Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female workers are the reason doctor's offices and hospitals are so chaotic

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I used to think that there was simply too much demand from patients. However, through my dealings with medical establishments as an adult, I noticed how female workers would never return my calls, would take forever to process simple paperwork, and were chronically disorganized. And then I noticed how chronically behind schedule most offices were. I also noticed female nurses being way too aggressive with their male patients, verbally and while physically handling them as well. Between their incompetence and behind the scenes drama, no wonder these "establishments" are a shitshow.

foids shouldn't be in the work place

I also noticed female nurses being way too aggressive with their male patients, verbally and while physically handling them as well.
That type of thing is ragefuel. People that have power over vulnerable people's wellbeing should treat them better. I don't give a fuck if they're burned out

Last edited:
Every nurse I know was a Stacy in high school, they're all fat now.

Honestly just a bunch of rude degenerates who hate themselves. Give them minimal respect because they made fun of us throughout our teen years, more often than not.

They are so immature. They dont deserve the money they make

tbh im always scared to go to doctor or hospital because I don't want to have to be touched or seen naked by a female

Making a bad situation worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back