Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are female office workers so fucking useless?

• Thread starter Trannydestroyer
  • Start date
Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
No wonder why HR is the most hated department in a company every.... fucking... time... I had a problem with work and called up HR they're so fucking incompetent, lazy and useless and the way they talk to you is like they put no effort it in at all trying to help you I literally have to help myself while they are supposed to be the one to help me and you know what they all had in common was they were all females. Just now I had a problem at work that I was running around for weeks trying to solve with these 'HR workers' and none of them helped even a bit and today luckily a male picked up the phone and the way he dealt with me was 1000 times better than these 'female HR office worker' he actually listened to me and and my problems and straight away away on it to find the solution and it sounded like he is actually competent and puts effort into his job.

God knows what these female office workers do at these kind of jobs they probably do nothing, hog and eat stuff instead of working, cause gossips aka talking about retarded stuff at work and cause drama high school 2.0.

Because they're females.

Female HR are only on the side of Chads , Foids and Trannies and anybody else they are out to destroy

Do you expect a female to be useful for what exactly?

it's the biggest larp of the millenium to pretend as if holes were good for anything but spawning a human

Because they can afford to be. Let's be real women are build for managing children and keeping the home together while the man goes out and does what needs to be done in the world. That attitude towards and from women doesn't go away just because they sit at an office now.

Foids shouldn't be in the workforce to begin with, like... where's my fucking sandwich?

Retards do retarded works. No wonder HR and Marketing team is awlays stuffed with foids.

Because they can afford to be. Let's be real women are build for managing children and keeping the home together while the man goes out and does what needs to be done in the world. That attitude towards and from women doesn't go away just because they sit at an office now.

Meme degree grad and HR officer next, diversity hire