Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female upset because she was called by her gender female

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Female and male is the two normal genders, This mysageny bs whateverthefuck is going overboard, Ok so we cant say woman we cant say female, Ok what we call these bitches then? Sandwich? Person? Being?

I really dont know what to call women anymore so i avoid them all together.

Screenshot 20231223 221614 Reddit
Screenshot 20231223 221735 DuckDuckGo

Sounds like tranny LARP tbh but misandrist foids do sound this retarded it's like they are constantly wanting to pick a fight with any man in their life lol

this never happened

Sounds like tranny LARP tbh but misandrist foids do sound this retarded it's like they are constantly wanting to pick a fight with any man in their life lol
Atleast im not offended when someone calls me male, If i was a woman female wouldnt even trigger me lol because that would be my gender if i was.

imagine taking reddit seriously

If that's not a larp I hope that bitch gets fucking aids. "I called him, clearly upset, and tried to explain why that wasn't okay" -:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
How about you shove a 44 magnum up your cunt and pull the trigger you filthy fucking whore

If that's not a larp I hope that bitch gets fucking aids. "I called him, clearly upset, and tried to explain why that wasn't okay" -:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
How about you shove a 44 magnum up your cunt and pull the trigger you filthy fucking whore
taxidriverpilled

I say female when refering to foids all the time, specifically because I know it triggers them haha. Doesnt even make sense that it makes them mad, its a fucking basic biological term

I really dont know what to call women anymore so i avoid them all together.
That's easy. Foid, rothole, roastie, whore all are perfectly acceptable terms. Or at least in my eyes and I've used them in a few instances tbh.

dnr I read enough feminist ragebait today

Some of the niggas itt getting worked up over this

Nah nigga just call them hoes "female" and get them worked up cuz it's funny.

Some of the niggas itt getting worked up over this

Nah nigga just call them hoes "female" and get them worked up cuz it's funny.
Yeah, I once did and i got called sexist, But now i just go by person, If they say anything, Oh you misgender me, I reply, I said person as to not offend, I dont want drama, (Soy woman offended) B b b but your sexist!!!, (Me) Oh am i? Where is the sex in this?