Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Female Tears] Abusive mother sentenced to 99 years in prison

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

Though I wonder, why not just give her life? She’s clearly in her 30s or so, maybe 20s at the youngest, and there’s next to no chance she’s will live that long - why not just make it life?

She should get a death penalty.

Good. Nice to see some justice for once.

99 years is a very odd punishment though. Wasn’t bad enough for 100? JFL

awesome, hope she suffers hard

Good that what happens when you're abusive to your children. Good riddance she's in prison.

Lol, had she been white she would have gotten a much lighter sentence.

Strange how she got a 99 year sentence but didn't kill anything and it looked like an isolated incident. I'm glad the judge was harsh on her, though. I believe that abusing children or doing anything like that should be punishable by death, so as to save the $40,000 per year (up to $3,560,000 over her lifetime) it would cost for her to stay in prison.

Good finally a life sentence for holes.

All foids should have their freedom abolished

She should get a death penalty.
Ngl but death penalty would be a lesser punishment than life time in prison. I would rather die instantly than getting abused in prison, then again I'm a man so it's different.

Jfl = just fucking lifefuel
I love equality.

A life sentence is 30 years.She'd be able to get out alive.

Foids and Rights do not mix.. see how this empowered Femoid abuses her power. This is what Foids do. "She's a child that never developed" her Jew lawyer sticks up for her. Funny if a man did the same crime that shit skid of a human did would he get the same defence? No he fucking wouldn't. All Foids deserve to be tried in courts globally for the crime of Genocide against humanity.

I hope she get raped in prison

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Big lifefuel indeed.

Inb4 she gets liberated before for "great behavior" :feelsseriously:

Foids are a menace to humanity.