Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female sexual selection is advantageous to the species

"Let women choose freely. They certainly know what they are doing."

Meanwhile, what biology has to say about this:

View attachment 965254

Evolutionary sexuality my ass.
holy shit modcels pinned this galactic cope
what do women select for? height and good bones
good bones are a strong predictor of good health and in general this weeds out deformed individuals who are useless to the woman
height is law. height is life. height is physical power which translates to a gorillion advantages in life. height intimidates animals and other men/women

galactic cope, the moose don't select for the retarded colors but for the antler size for the exact reason he specified, remember "sexual selection" is not a thing because rape exists and is what happens in most animal species where the men compete and one wins, therefore the main and overriding instinct of woman animals is the "submit to chad" tendency

Basically, the idea that feminism is good because women should be free to sexually select Chads over incels.

In reality, most women spend their prime days fucking around with contraception and abortions, only to settle down and have kids much later with a man who statistically won't be a Chad

Also, the idea that looks= overall genetic quality is far-fetched at best. Humans have thousands of genes, only a few are responsible for things like your nose or jaw shape. Even if this theory was 100% confirmed true, it would still be cucked to worship Chads and agree with your own misery as an incel, and it wasn't.
i don't worship chads. i don't care about genome quality lelelel, I will brutalise chads and make sure the most dysgenic rapebabies survive and reproduce. I just understand that what I'm up against is a superior organism

blah, blah, blah
Height is positively correlated with weight. Tall people are heavier. Heavier people need more food. More food consumption means less resources. Moreover, tall people tend to experience back and joint pain. You could argue muscularity is also very important for survival, but tall people struggle to build up muscle mass. They are more visible from a distance, which is disadvantageous if you are trying to avoid predators.

As for the moose, the coloration part was in reference to the fish. So you got it wrong. Darwin suggested that sexual selection, especially by female choice, may counter natural selection.

Even if the health argument were true, it would be minimal because the average tall person is not significantly healthier than the average small or medium-sized person. So you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Truth is, unless you are deformed, there is no significant health difference between you and a Chad just because he has more hair on his head or because his jawline is thicker. That is a silly assumption.

And we live in a civilization, not in a forest where such traits might have been important.

Must read thread, should be saved for other incels to educate themselves on the Blackpill

Truth is women will always prefer the tall low IQ roided out thugmaxxed Chad/Tyrone over the short high Iq normal polite incel, and this will lead to a idiocracy that will destroy the human race's potential.

Sub-saharan africa and arab world bags to differ.

All of those societys are failed and are failling, since they practice polygamy.

Letting w0men choose is basiclly enabling polygamy. The west and much of asia, are so advanced because those societys had monogomy, hanse banning w0mens ch0ise.

@Dregster, can you pin this? It has tremendous value against people who argue that women's sexuality is somehow evolutionarily advantageous to the species.
People who argue women are superior gene selectors are just coom brains who associate women's gene selection with their own ejaculation.

Sub-saharan africa and arab world bags to differ.

All of those societys are failed and are failling, since they practice polygamy.

Letting w0men choose is basiclly enabling polygamy. The west and much of asia, are so advanced because those societys had monogomy, hanse banning w0mens ch0ise.
In the west where polygamy is appearing we are getting rapidly negricised as women flock for the biggest blackest most aggressive low IQ gorilla on the savannah.
funny isn't it?

View attachment 965254

Not only is this correct but ultimately letting women choose is also bad for society and the economy. Granting women sexual freedom to chase chad will not only create more incels, it will also leave chad’s leftovers to be single mothers and bitter undateable alpha widows. 90% of all criminals and impoverished men are raised in single mother homes and are fatherless. This concludes how letting women have their sexual freedom is not only detrimental to society and the economy but also does not prove necessary genetic superiority. I say arranged marriage, complete destruction of technology (see Ted K’s manifesto), and strict Islamic shariah law is the answer, not that it will ever actually happen. So basically it’s over

The best periods in human history were when the women had no choice in partner

Not implying causation, but now we’re all fat and becoming stupid and lazy.
i 100 percent agree its for her own good.

i don't worship chads. i don't care about genome quality lelelel, I will brutalise chads and make sure the most dysgenic rapebabies survive and reproduce. I just understand that what I'm up against is a superior organism
your a genius.

this is how less attractive people exist
cope even Chad can make ugly kids

I have been saying this for fucking YEARS only for it to fall upon deaf ears. These fongoloids really think they're benefitting society by fucking only tall good looking men when that in itself does nothing to benefit society for the greater good. This is why their sexual selection should be outlawed. They are going to lead to the downfall of our species. When every guy is over 6'7" and dumber than a box of rocks and has to eat 3000+ calories a day to not be in a hospital bed, then there goes everything.

View attachment 965254

Isn't more buff looking men (more strenght) more advantagous? or men with a clean jawline more advantagous (more testosterone aka higher in the dominance hierarchy). Sorry to break the echo chamber but you're completely delusional. Even though hypergamy is evil for people who don't benefit from it you can't say it's advantagous.
But you can argue that with "the pill" (contraceptive pill), bitches are out of control.

Isn't more buff looking men (more strenght) more advantagous?
Strength is nowhere more important to women than face, height, and race.

Who do you think has more women around?

The skinny Chads:

Gymcel8 jpg

Or the bulky subhumans:

Women care more about face, height, and race. Strength is secondary to them.

And even if strength was more important, we still live in a civilization where men don't have to fight each other most of the time, so it would be pointless to choose mates strictly based on their muscularity.

or men with a clean jawline more advantagous (more testosterone aka higher in the dominance hierarchy).
The majority of men don't even have clean jawlines, so we are going to let women genocide 90% of us so they can be pumped and dumped by Chads with perfect jawlines who won't even settle for them?

Sorry to break the echo chamber but you're completely delusional.
The only gynocentric cuckold who is delusional here is you, retard.

Even though hypergamy is evil for people who don't benefit from it you can't say it's advantagous.
It's not advantageous. Watch the video. Females select traits that are not advantageous to the species.

But you can argue that with "the pill" (contraceptive pill), bitches are out of control.
Funny enough, with the pill they became more hypergamous and society is collapsing.

Yeah its a success for the j00s and the elites, lower populations, meaning less chances of rebellion lololol.

Strength is nowhere more important to women than face, height, and race.

Who do you think has more women around?

The skinny Chads:

View attachment 978802
View attachment 978803

Or the bulky subhumans:

View attachment 978804
View attachment 978805

And even if strength was more important, we still live in a civilization where men don't have to fight each other most of the time, so it would be pointless to choose mates strictly based on their muscularity.

The majority of men don't even have clean jawlines, so we are going to let women genocide 90% of us so they can be pumped and dumped by Chads with perfect jawlines who won't even settle for them?

The only gynocentric cuckold who is delusional here is you, retard.

It's not advantageous. Watch the video. Females select traits that are not advantageous to the species.

Funny enough, with the pill they became more hypergamous and society is collapsing.
height + face + muscle is the physical part. I had a friend with a goody height who lost his virginity at 18, average looking face but went to the gym daily for 3,4 years.

You don't need to have a perfect jawline, average, or a non mutilated face is enough if you improve other aspects of your life like muscle. Also the guy in the 4th picture can get girls.

I'm not gynocentric even a little you dumbass, im just saying that it is advantagous.

height + face + muscle is the physical part. I had a friend with a goody height who lost his virginity at 18, average looking face but went to the gym daily for 3,4 years.

You don't need to have a perfect jawline, average, or a non mutilated face is enough if you improve other aspects of your life like muscle. Also the guy in the 4th picture can get girls.

I'm not gynocentric even a little you dumbass, im just saying that it is advantagous.
You have a lot to learn.

cope even Chad can make ugly kids

View attachment 978429
Brutal Genetic Recombination pill, Anyways Yes this thread is 100% the truth.

Face and Height are not important factors that benefit society in anyway outside of visual aesthetic, which is why I never take anyone making the argument that women are purifying the gene pool especially when:
1. Ugly Women are running around having kids and multiple ugly kids at that.
2. Chad reproducing isn’t equivalent to Chad/Stacy kids even when they’re both good looking.
3. Same goes for height a 6’7 dude could fuck a 5’3 woman and the kid could come out 5’5.
4. Half of the Genes as stated are only for aesthetic reasons and has nothing to do with actual health, in fact if most Women we’re fucking a Chad with a actual genetic disability I wouldn’t doubt they would have a kid with him.

@verybasedindeed Question, if someone gave a Woman a choice between a Chad with multiple Genetic Disabilities and a Incel with none, who would they choose in your opinion?

@verybasedindeed Question, if someone gave a Woman a choice between a Chad with multiple Genetic Disabilities and a Incel with none, who would they choose in your opinion?
Chad, of course. What are you trying to prove?

Chad, of course. What are you trying to prove?
I was just asking, I’ve always assumed Women were more about the aesthetic of the genes rather than the actual quality, would love to see someone do a real study on this.

I was just asking, I’ve always assumed Women were more about the aesthetic of the genes rather than the actual quality, would love to see someone do a real study on this.
Women care more about looks, of course.

Maybe there is a correlation between good looks and overall health.

For example, symmetry is attractive and is a sign of health because pathogens and toxins cause asymmetry.

But that doesn't mean we should let women genocide 90% of women just because they don't have chiseled jawlines or aren't 6'4".

Women care more about looks, of course.

Maybe there is a correlation between good looks and overall health.

For example, symmetry is attractive and is a sign of health because pathogens and toxins cause asymmetry.

But that doesn't mean we should let women genocide 90% of women just because they don't have chiseled jawlines or aren't 6'4".
Yeah, but like you said the health thing is very miniscule and even if Chad did have health issues or genetic problems they would still choose him over a guy who’s perfectly healthy.

Also did you talk about Genetic Recombination in this post? Even if Women chose to sleep with and only have kids with Chads, the Kids could still end up ugly, same goes in the opposite direction, two ugly people could create Chad.

Yeah, but like you said the health thing is very miniscule and even if Chad did have health issues or genetic problems they would still choose him over a guy who’s perfectly healthy.

Also did you talk about Genetic Recombination in this post? Even if Women chose to sleep with and only have kids with Chads, the Kids could still end up ugly, same goes in the opposite direction, two ugly people could create Chad.
There was a very thought-provoking thread on Looksmax.org about this exact topic. The user explained why the future generations are not going to be more beautiful like everyone thinks. They are certainly going to be taller, but not more beautiful. It has to do with the fact that women almost never have children with Chads (because Chads use condom to pump and dump them) and they only have children in their thirties, when the probability of the children being defective increases. So this eugenics stuff is bullshit. Generations are worse off now that women get to choose exactly what man they are going to sleep with.

these ornaments aren't completely useless tho. they didn't grow out of chaos, they grew out of a vestigial advantage and still could mean a slight evolutionary advantage today

Must read thread, should be saved for other incels to educate themselves on the Blackpill

Truth is women will always prefer the tall low IQ roided out thugmaxxed Chad/Tyrone over the short high Iq normal polite incel, and this will lead to a idiocracy that will destroy the human race's potential.
Gigacope.
Height is correlated with IQ.

Gigacope.
Height is correlated with IQ.
But the difference is negligible. On average, taller people are somewhat smarter than shorter people. Yet, most geniuses and discoverers were average-sized or even on the short side.

True but women settle down with betas and create kids with them so it still doesn't get better for the future

What a horrible mic. But yea its the fisherian runaway.

A peaceful and organised society would be the best thing for all of us, evolutionarily speaking, since humans are social animals capable of organizing great social and hierarchical structures, yet women pick selfish men with dark triad traits. Or men who take steroids which shortens their lifespan. Men who bully others and display antisocial behavior. Men who loot, kill, murder.

Women are literally animals. They just pick what they want, and picking "the best" has nothing to do with that. Being attractive doesn't mean the most adaptable. But telling women to do better is "incel talking point." No, they need to do better. Like men need to do better and show less antisocial traits, but women are the ones picking those traits so men who want to have sex and relationships have no other choice.

When you find out that all civilizations oppressed women. Not because of “muh sexism” but instead because women literally can’t act normal.