Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female sees Chad's fae and imagines spending her whole life with him

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Capture.png

Just fucking cage if you arent good looking enough to have a girl dream about you. If you ever somehow get a 3/10 gf she will only think of chad

Imagine being the schmuck that marries her, you're not only competing with Chad, but an idealized one as he never ages and showed interest. You're not just competing with real Chads and normies out there, it's literally dreams you're fighting with.

TheRealChincel said:
Imagine being the schmuck that marries her, you're not only competing with Chad, but an idealized one as he never ages and showed interest. You're not just competing with real Chads and normies out there, it's literally dreams you're fighting with.

as the beta hubby fucks her all she will imagine is chads face while she closes here eyes. this shit disgusts me, guys dont do this shit at all. i cant remember even slightly what the last hot stranger i saw looked like

guerillahubris said:
as the beta hubby fucks her all she will imagine is chads face while she closes here eyes. this shit disgusts me, guys dont do this shit at all. i cant remember even slightly what the last hot stranger i saw looked like

Hell, even an older Chad is dealing with this but he has options whereas beta has dollars and his legacy tied up in her.