Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female roomate coming in August

I'm gonna go to a block party, wish me luck boyos

Small, but average for a curry.
Thanks for the cope really need this one cope this time

its not about the dick really
Didn't you read the dickpill study posted here a few days ago?
Most females said they would choose the big dicked(8+inches) average looking dude over the average dicked hot dude.

Didn't you read the dickpill study posted here a few days ago?
Most females said they would choose the big dicked(8+inches) average looking dude over the average dicked hot dude.
I see then I encourage incels who got big dicks here to walk naked across their neighborhood to ascend

this thread screams cuckold. do something about this shit niggER

Nvm, she's back to fucking him. Whites always win.

Also, Chad roommate downstares is a whole different story.
you couldnt script this shit. just fucking lol at you

Last edited:
"Hypothetical" situation. If your Chad flatmate hosted a party with hot girls and a bunch of other Chad's... And they all got drunk and high whole you tried to LDAR in bed.

What would you do if the hottest girl jumped in your bed to sleep at 3 am while you're trying to fucking rest?

"Hypothetical" situation. If your Chad flatmate hosted a party with hot girls and a bunch of other Chad's... And they all got drunk and high whole you tried to LDAR in bed.

What would you do if the hottest girl jumped in your bed to sleep at 3 am while you're trying to fucking rest?
I would "hypothetically" feel around.

Time to /rope since all the Chads she gonna bring home gonna mog u

Then Chaos will come...twilight is upon you

unfortunately, a lot of female roommates are shit roommates. If she is nice though and you become friends, it is a good cope. Don't get your hopes up to have sex with her though, if you can't get women in the normal world this wont be different with a roommate

buy noise canceling headphones

fap to the sound of chad fucking her in your room

Nah, I didn't do shit. I didn't wanna get MeToo'd. I took pics tho.

She isn't going to fuck you. Soundproof your room to prevent the suifuel noises of chad pounding her from leaking in.

Just chain her to be while she's sleeping and rape her

Buy some poisoned shit and add a little bit to their everyday meals. So their health will be fucked up eventually after several years you left them. arsenic or smth idk, or mercury, make some tor researches

Also, never google this without protected connection. VPN < Tor < VPN+Tor

Last edited: