Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female roomate coming in August

whatsthedeal12

whatsthedeal12

Recruit
★★★
She might be a student. She might be hot. Who knows.

How should I prepare for this?

Last edited:
Try actually having sex with her. Don't be a cuck.

She isn't going to fuck you. Soundproof your room to prevent the suifuel noises of chad pounding her from leaking in.

Think about how can you make her life worse, if she would reject you.

Try actually having sex with her. Don't be a cuck.
Incels don't know how to try. Also, my other roommate is an older Chad (28 yrs) who used to fuck different girls twice a week before he started dating his current girlfriend. He's even hooked up with a friend of mine that he knew I was interested in. If he wants to, he'll probably get to her before I do.

Think about how can you make her life worse, if she would reject you.
Ideas?

She isn't going to fuck you. Soundproof your room to prevent the suifuel noises of chad pounding her from leaking in.
No that isn't realistic. Buy a $1,800 USD amp head + cab, and buy a guitar. When Chad starts pounding her, start riffing your guitar and wank it down to the 24th fret and right back to the nut again. Then wank the trem bar too for extra effect. That's only if the door is looked though. If the door is unlocked just go in there and spit on Chad or hit him with a frying pan.

Tell her you're a Muslim fanatic who does not tolerate pre-marital sex.

What will you do if she's a stacy that brings random chads over to fuck?

Incels don't know how to try. Also, my other roommate is an older Chad (28 yrs) who used to fuck different girls twice a week before he started dating his current girlfriend. He's even hooked up with a friend of mine that he knew I was interested in. If he wants to, he'll probably get to her before I do.

Ideas?
Who cares? You literally have nothing to lose. Flirt with her after like a week or so and try to get that puss puss.

Lol just rope now

Unless you're a fakecel "mentalcel"

Stop. I already live with a Chad, and I have paperthin walls.
He's definitely going to fuck her. If he's not the type to share then you're going to be living in constant misery there.

He's definitely going to fuck her. If he's not the type to share then you're going to be living in constant misery there.
Let's think how he can ruin their plans, stop demoralize him.

If he doesn't try approaching the girl then he's a total cuck.
He should also tell the chad from now to lay off her since he's an incel and never had any.

Let's think how he can ruin their plans, stop demoralize him.
That's the thing. Ever since my Chad roommate fucked a girl that I was interested in (at the time), a girl that I literally introduced to him... I've secretly fucking hated him and been warning ALL my female visitors about him. About how he's fake-nice, manipulative, lying, incestuous, dirty, etc...

He'll probably cheat on his gf and fuck her if she's hot. How can I warn my new roommate about him without sounding like a paranoid jealous loser?

And LebaneseCel, I do plan on approaching her obviously, she's going to be living with me.

He should also tell the chad from now to lay off her since he's an incel and never had any.
He doesn't give a fuck. As I mentioned, he fucked a girl I was interested in last year.

He'll probably cheat on his gf and fuck her if she's hot. How can I warn my new roommate about him without sounding like a paranoid jealous loser?
Introduce her to this forum, so she can be blackpilled on chads and will figure out you're the one for her.

ask the chad for a threesome
he propably won't agree, but why not try

been warning ALL my female visitors about him. About how he's fake-nice, manipulative, lying, incestuous, dirty, etc...
That's not gonna work, Chad is good looking, femoids will never believe you about him, and even if they do, everything you say about him would be considered good things, thanks to halo effect.

He doesn't give a fuck. As I mentioned, he fucked a girl I was interested in last year.
That's going to be tough. You can try embarrassing him. It might be a war in that house. The bitch ass cunt and him might make up a story that you grabbed her or something, so they can make you leave.

ask the chad for a threesome
he propably won't agree, but why not try
I'm not down. If I wanted a threesome with him (and his girlfriend), I would have asked months ago. No point in asking and ruining what he believes is a good friendship.

That's not gonna work, Chad is good looking, femoids will never believe you about him, and even if they do, everything you say about him would be considered good things, thanks to halo effect.
It works if you don't show an image of him. They learn to avoid/fear him without even knowing what he looks like. But it's true, the moment they DO see an image, everything I say is voided.

That's going to be tough. You can try embarrassing him. It might be a war in that house. The bitch ass cunt and him might make up a story that you grabbed her or something, so they can make you leave.
He literally has business cards with his face on them, that he gives out to women, then offers them rides anytime (he's an uber driver, and YES, that's not how it fucking works). He's lied to girls about his age to fuck them. He's tries to fuck all my attractive female friends that I bring over. He does enough stupid shit for me to talk about, I wouldn't have to make up anything.
But I don't want her thinking I'm some loser trying to make our other roommate look bad. What if he finds out? I don't want a war.

This. He should stand up for his inceldom.
He knows I don't fuck girls. He doesn't care. He's a selfish prick.

It works if you don't show an image of him. They learn to avoid/fear him without even knowing what he looks like. But it's true, the moment they DO see an image, everything I say is voided.
So you're going to prevent her from seeing him? I doubt you could control her that much.

He literally has business cards with his face on them, that he gives out to women, then offers them rides anytime (he's an uber driver, and YES, that's not how it fucking works. He's lied to girls about his age to fuck them. He's tries to fuck all my attractive female friends that I bring over. He does enough stupid shit for me to talk about, I wouldn't have to make up anything.
But I don't want her thinking I'm some loser trying to make our other roommate look bad. What if he finds out? I don't want a war.
I would say only tell her those bad things after you know 100% he's about to fuck her. But saying it too early might come off as trying to make him look bad to make up for your looks.

So you're going to prevent her from seeing him? I doubt you could control her that much.
No, I'm saying it's worked on girls that I've brought over once. I feel like it's important to give her a bad impression on him as early as possible, without looking like a loser trying to make him look bad. This is ALL assuming she's actually attractive and single.

I would say only tell her those bad things after you know 100% he's about to fuck her. But saying it too early might come off as trying to make him look bad to make up for your looks.
That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. He's so nice but it's all surface level, and I don't want her getting manipulated like every other girl he meets. The issue is, I won't know if he's about to fuck her. He'll probably be out with her all the time if he wants her.

That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. He's so nice but it's all surface level, and I don't want her getting manipulated like every other girl he meets. The issue is, I won't know if he's about to fuck her. He'll probably be out with her all the time if he wants her.
I wouldn't care about her being "manipulated" whores love being used by chads. If he uses her as a fuck buddy, would you mind sharing with him?

I wouldn't care about her being "manipulated" whores love being used by chads. If he uses her as a fuck buddy, would you mind sharing with him?
Sharing, sure, assuming she'd wanna fuck me. Threesome, no. See, if he cheats on his current girlfriend, I don't even know how I'd be able to tell her without getting into a fight with him.

Tell her you're a Muslim fanatic who does not tolerate pre-marital sex.
I would have done this months ago to Chad fucking his girlfriend every night at 4 am.

He has a gf? You should try blackmailing him out of fucking her then. Because he already crossed the line with you, and fucked the girl you introduced him to that you liked, so he deserves to be blackmailed.

No, I'm saying it's worked on girls that I've brought over once. I feel like it's important to give her a bad impression on him as early as possible, without looking like a loser trying to make him look bad. This is ALL assuming she's actually attractive and single.
Can you lie to Chad that you know her, and tell her to play along, because he is a bad person, so she can stick to you? Not sure how that supposed to work, lol.

He has a gf? You should try blackmailing him out of fucking her then. Because he already crossed the line with you, and fucked the girl you introduced to him that you liked, so he deserves to be blackmailed.
I'm not in contact with the gf. She's rarely around, and is only here when he's here. Also, she doesn't have the greatest impression of me, so she wouldn't listen. For the first month of their relationship, she thought he was much younger than his real age, and I had all the power to tell her the truth. But I would have really fucked myself over then.

Can you lie to Chad that you know her, and tell her to play along, because he is a bad person, so she can stick to you? Not sure how that supposed to work, lol.
He's gonna meet her first. He's driving her to our place, and gonna help her get moved in.

I'm not in contact with the gf. She's rarely around, and is only here when he's here. Also, she doesn't have the greatest impression of me, so she wouldn't listen. For the first month of their relationship, she thought he was much younger than his real age, and I had all the power to tell her the truth. But I would have really fucked myself over then.

He's gonna meet her first. He's driving her to our place, and gonna help her get moved in.
Take pictures and record sounds to collect evidence, then save it to your email. When she comes over try to get her name or email to look her up on fb, or just ask to be her friend on fb for any reason. Then you can send it to her on there if he decides to be a bitch.

Take pictures and record sounds to collect evidence, then save it to your email. When she comes over try to get her name or email to look her up on fb, or just ask to be her friend on fb for any reason. Then you can send it to her on there if he decides to be a bitch.
I don't really understand what you're getting at. Take pics and sounds of what exactly? Also, I don't think a Chad would care about the opinion of some random girl, even if it was his new roommate.

I don't really understand what you're getting at. Take pics and sounds of what exactly? Also, I don't think a Chad would care about the opinion of some random girl, even if it was his new roommate.
Not to send to the new girl, to send to his current gf. If you take pictures of him and the new roommate kissing and hugging, or recordings of them talking about sex, you can send the evidence it to his current gf.

Not to send to the new girl, to send to his current gf. If you take pictures of him and the new roommate kissing and hugging, or recordings of them talking about sex, you can send the evidence it to his current gf. Only if he goes against what you're blackmailing him for.
I'm pretty damn sure if he's making out with the new girl, he'll probably be okay with dumping the old one for her. Besides, he's Chad. Chad has all the power. If he get's blackmailed by me, he'll know how to make my life miserable. I already learned this in high school. Even small arguments can ruin your life if you mess with the wrong Chad. They have a social network a million times more powerful than yours and can crush your entire life.
We're going a little off topic though. How can I sneak in negative things about Chad to the new roommate to slowly make her dislike him without seeming like I'm just trying to make her look bad. This thread is already dead tho, so it's whatever.

Swallow your black pills, digivolve to lowinhibmon and say exactly what you want and exactly what you feel, seeing as you have nothing to lose and might as well experience the satisfaction of being blunt and honest. Continue this for as long as you get the urges. Care not whether it creeps her out or actually works. Don't cuck yourself by playing cowardly manipulative tactics.

"You're hot and I want to have sex with you, or even just a kiss, hug or any physical affection. It would give me a raging boner and make me really fucking happy"

"You're beautiful and I want to run my fingers through your hair. I could touch myself right now but I won't"

Last edited:
I'm pretty damn sure if he's making out with the new girl, he'll probably be okay with dumping the old one for her. Besides, he's Chad. Chad has all the power. If he get's blackmailed by me, he'll know how to make my life miserable. I already learned this in high school. Even small arguments can ruin your life if you mess with the wrong Chad. They have a social network a million times more powerful than yours and can crush your entire life.
We're going a little off topic though. How can I sneak in negative things about Chad to the new roommate to slowly make her dislike him without seeming like I'm just trying to make her look bad. This thread is already dead tho, so it's whatever.
Fuck chad, don't be afraid of him. You can make a fake fb account and send it to her after you move out away from him, just for the hell of it as an ace up your sleeve.

Sniff her panties when she comes.

she will probably have a bf, so don't get your hopes up.

You can use egg filler flats to sound proof the shit out of your room.

The only thing you can do and not end up as the villain is nothing, be neutral. Don't stare at her, don't look at her, don't think about her, pretend she doesn't exist. If she present herself and be friendly to you, just be as friendly as you can, shake hands and say hello if she says hello, and avoid any further interaction, don't give her any window of opportunity to call you a creep.

You know you're incel and don't have any chances, so don't bother, if you hear Chad pounding her, ignore it or take a walk, go buy some food, anything. The worst thing you can do is to give her a reason to complain, and even speaking can be a reason if she's in a bad mood on the day.

That's were you live, be careful, you know how women are, don't try anything with her unless she gives very clear signals (which I have no idea what could they be, tbh).

Okay, she arrived not too long ago, and it only took 2 weeks for my other roommate to fuck her. Great.

He has a gf? You should try blackmailing him out of fucking her then. Because he already crossed the line with you, and fucked the girl you introduced him to that you liked, so he deserves to be blackmailed.
You should focus on dominating the roommate who is treating u liike shit.
u sound so jewish. lol
I have a bad feeling things will end up very bad for you as in years in prison
Okay, she arrived not too long ago, and it only took 2 weeks for my other roommate to fuck her. Great.
where the fuck are the pics. This thread doesn't post pics?