Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female roomate coming in August

So she has already fucked your other room mate before ? Jesus Christ foids have much sex I can't even imagine

Jesus Christ, it already had sex with your Chad roommate?

He's definitely going to fuck her. If he's not the type to share then you're going to be living in constant misery there.
His roommate had sex with chad. You were right.

His roommate had sex with chad. You were right.
Femoids are very predictable and low iq.
Okay, she arrived not too long ago, and it only took 2 weeks for my other roommate to fuck her. Great.
Is she hot and do you want to fuck her? He should let you get some instead of being a selfish bastard who already has a gf.

Start the van

Okay, she arrived not too long ago, and it only took 2 weeks for my other roommate to fuck her. Great.

jesus christ you need to find somewhere new to live, living with chad is not good for your mental health and may drive you insane as an incel.

JFL at normies who dont believe in chad and how easily foids fall for that shit.

I don't understand how the hell you can cope with your situation OP. I'd rather live alone in a shithole apartment than share a luxurious mansion with Chad and his private harem.

Cum in her cereal and put traces of shit in his.

Elliot Rodger

Deep down we all knew it was inevitable..

You need to move out dude
Easier said than done. Since he's living with roommates he likely does not have the funds to support himself. Slim pickings for an incel anyway.

GHB a lot of it

Is she hot and do you want to fuck her? He should let you get some instead of being a selfish bastard who already has a gf.
Ragefuel. Foids would rather share the same chad who fucks different women every week than having sex with incel virgin

Easier said than done. Since he's living with roommates he likely does not have the funds to support himself. Slim pickings for an incel anyway.
He can get a different set of roomates, maybe even in the same complex

Ragefuel. Foids would rather share the same chad who fucks different women every week than having sex with incel virgin
It's like they rather keep feeding the fat gluttons and not the starving slave workers.

I shouldn't be calling him a Chad. He's a matlet soyboy lookin' normie. But he's charming, handsome and just tries to fuck any girl he comes across. Including friends, customers, my friends, cousins, girls out of jail, children, etc...

I didn't get a chance to warn my female roommate. She was with him 24/7 the moment she moved in. Literally always in his car. If he's out, she's out with him. At least they play music when they fuck so I don't have to hear that shit.

She's NOT hot but has a decent body. Her face would okay with a rhinoplasty and maybe jaw surgury tho.

In the last two weeks a tall white Chad moved in downstairs and he has even more Chaddier friends. What's funny is that the other roomate downstairs is also a curry like me. I wonder what that dynamic will be like.

Last edited:
Incels don't know how to try. Also, my other roommate is an older Chad (28 yrs) who used to fuck different girls twice a week before he started dating his current girlfriend. He's even hooked up with a friend of mine that he knew I was interested in. If he wants to, he'll probably get to her before I do.

Ideas?
Doesnt sound like a friend if he had sex with someone he knew you liked.

Omg, I walked into this situation, thought it would be heaven.

I fell in love with her and now am forced to listen to her fuck chad and explain her "no housemate rule" to me over and over

Doesnt sound like a friend if he had sex with someone he knew you liked.

Never claimed he was my friend. He was before, not anymore. He doesn't know I know tho.

I think the female roommate hates me. The guy must have said something about me to lower my odds with her, as if that was necessary.

That's the thing. Ever since my Chad roommate fucked a girl that I was interested in (at the time), a girl that I literally introduced to him... I've secretly fucking hated him and been warning ALL my female visitors about him. About how he's fake-nice, manipulative, lying, incestuous, dirty, etc...

He'll probably cheat on his gf and fuck her if she's hot. How can I warn my new roommate about him without sounding like a paranoid jealous loser?

And LebaneseCel, I do plan on approaching her obviously, she's going to be living with me.

He doesn't give a fuck. As I mentioned, he fucked a girl I was interested in last year.
You really think those thots care that he has a garbage personally.

Incels don't know how to try. Also, my other roommate is an older Chad (28 yrs) who used to fuck different girls twice a week before he started dating his current girlfriend. He's even hooked up with a friend of mine that he knew I was interested in. If he wants to, he'll probably get to her before I do.

Ideas?
get rid of the chad, talk with her. you know, foid wont give you pussy for your personality, but your personality may give you up to 2 points. 5/10 (normal) = 6,7/10.

prepare to go ER on her and your chad roomate

That's the thing. Ever since my Chad roommate fucked a girl that I was interested in (at the time), a girl that I literally introduced to him... I've secretly fucking hated him and been warning ALL my female visitors about him. About how he's fake-nice, manipulative, lying, incestuous, dirty, etc...

He'll probably cheat on his gf and fuck her if she's hot. How can I warn my new roommate about him without sounding like a paranoid jealous loser?

And LebaneseCel, I do plan on approaching her obviously, she's going to be living with me.

He doesn't give a fuck. As I mentioned, he fucked a girl I was interested in last year.

Do not warn her, she will tell him this and you will look like the biggest loser ever. Plus warning her about him will make her want to fuck him more.

I shouldn't be calling him a Chad. He's a matlet soyboy lookin' normie. But he's charming, handsome and just tries to fuck any girl he comes across. Including friends, customers, my friends, cousins, girls out of jail, children, etc...

I didn't get a chance to warn my female roommate. She was with him 24/7 the moment she moved in. Literally always in his car. If he's out, she's out with him. At least they play music when they fuck so I don't have to hear that shit.

She's NOT hot but has a decent body. Her face would okay with a rhinoplasty and maybe jaw surgury tho.

In the last two weeks a tall white Chad moved in downstairs and he has even more Chaddier friends. What's funny is that the other roomate downstairs is also a curry like me. I wonder what that dynamic will be like.
How tall is he?

your personality may give you up to 2 points. 5/10 (normal) = 6,7/10.
20150903 1754855

I'm pretty damn sure if he's making out with the new girl, he'll probably be okay with dumping the old one for her. Besides, he's Chad. Chad has all the power. If he get's blackmailed by me, he'll know how to make my life miserable. I already learned this in high school. Even small arguments can ruin your life if you mess with the wrong Chad. They have a social network a million times more powerful than yours and can crush your entire life.
We're going a little off topic though. How can I sneak in negative things about Chad to the new roommate to slowly make her dislike him without seeming like I'm just trying to make her look bad. This thread is already dead tho, so it's whatever.
Once she's tasted Chad she won't crawl to you.

They're fucking right now as I type this. Ear plugs are now on my shopping list.

Okay I had a talk with her and now she regrets everything and hates him. Mission accomplished?

Nvm, she's back to fucking him. Whites always win.

Also, Chad roommate downstares is a whole different story.

Nvm, she's back to fucking him. Whites always win.

Also, Chad roommate downstares is a whole different story.

I would search for another place to live if I was you, fucking suicidefuel.

Dont be too hyped. Thats all. Hype is the worst thing sometimes.

LMAO at reading this. How fucking depressing

My downstairs Chad (more like high-teir normie, just a tall white handsome dude w/ acne) has been here less than a month but already know all the girls in the neighbourhood and is invited to parties every weekend. He also brings home 10/10 stacies every day of the week with his other Chad buddies and they take turns fucking.

When I go to the club, I just get stink eye.

How big ia your dick?