Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female Privilege: Famous Singer, Madonna is an Open Child Predator

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Madonna and Sexual Assault - Madonna claimed she was raped

Added by Flea:
From pages 89-90 of The I Hate Madonna Handbook by Ilene Rosenzweig, published by St. Martin's Press, New York:
  • When Madonna's first manager, Camille Barbone, brought her 16- year- old cousin to catch Madonna's show, Madonna ordered the teenager to "stand in front so I can see you."

That way during the performance she could grab him by the collar and sing into the teenager's face.

Later Barbone discovered the two making out in her dressing room, and Barbone wrenched the two apart.

"He's awfully young," Barbone chided Madonna.

"Yes," Madonna replies with a shrug, "but he's awfully cute."
From page 90 of The I Hate Madonna Handbook by Ilene Rosenzweig, published by St. Martin's Press, New York:
  • According to several sources, Madonna often cruised Manhattan's Lower East Side in her limo, picking up young Latino men and having her way with them.

Madonna intimate Erica Bell has described these joy rides by saying, "You could go down to Avenue D and find dozens of guys who'll tell you they were picked up by Madonna. And they'd be telling the truth."

Bell remembered riding with Madonna and "picking up two or three at a time."

Sometimes she'd be satisfied with just a kiss, "but if she really liked the kid, she'd just rip off his clothes and do whatever she wanted with him while we drove around New York."

According to Mark Kamins, Madonna sometimes brought the destitute boys home to her luxurious apartment on the Upper West Side.

"She ran a Puerto Rican stud farm up there," he said.

Wasn't there any risk the boys would tell someone about the experiences after she had abandoned them? "These were just banji boys, downtown kids," Johnny Dynell, a close-hand observer, has said. "Madonna was smart. She knew nobody would believe them."
Also mentioned here:
Morton Fails To Find The Face of Madonna
  • Nov 11, 2001

But, for those who like their celebrity biographies peppered with sex, there is plenty of it here. Madonna, twice married, has had a string of lovers and the old stories are reheated and served up with aplomb.

Even the rumours are given a run-out, such as the one about Madonna and her friend Erica Bell picking up young Puerto Rican boys for sex as they cruised the streets in a limo.

JFL it's not rape to make out with a 16 years old (boy or girl) :feelskek:

JFL it's not rape to make out with a 16 years old (boy or girl) :feelskek:
If a male singer was caught using his status to fuck 16 year old girls, he would have is entire career destroyed, and AOC is 17 in New York.

brutal didn't know foids straight up raped young Chads :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: @mentalcel1:feelsrope:

If a male singer was caught using his status to fuck 16 year old girls, he would have is entire career destroyed, and AOC is 17 in New York.
It can be rape in the eyes of the State, but it's not rape in the eyes of God :feelsLSD:

@TheDarkEnigma lifefuel for spics

Not surprised
There have been rumors around Jared Leto

That was me, I had sex with Madonna

If the person is 16, it isn't "rape" and the older person isn't a "child predator". Don't buy into the narrative of soys. It's just as cringe as when someone on the right says "the democrats are the REAL racist"

revolting. i would kick that hideous hag in the cunt if i was a jb and she tried. her breath probably smells like fermented nigger semen

Might be true. I couldn't care less.