Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW female posing to the camera instead of looking at the road, dies. (18+ boyos)

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
https://files.catbox.moe/x7z4n2.mp4

dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.
like i always say, its unreal how much females DO NOT CARE about safe driving. ffs and to think i have to share a road with them.
i wrote 18+ cuz looks nowdays 50% here are 16-17 lmao.

Probably happens a lot but rarely get to see footage released. There was also that footage of 2 sisters driving while live streaming on facebook and they ended up crashing.

Most material on /r/watchpeopledie is either from China or Brazil but I wonder if people in China who release all the cam footage get paid to leak the stuff

Nice material(not trying to be an edgel0rd). I always wondered how these stupid accidents happen.

She deserved a much slower and more agonizing death than that, what a shame

She doesn't even seem fazed that her sister has her forehead split open.

she looks like she's putting on a good act for people watching live, like a news reporter

If that's not a fake then the world is really fucked up

the world is fucked up, Christian and Buddhist texts both say this but satanists have made the cave prison a place we think is cool

boyo that's sick, fuck this world!
the world is fucked up, Christian and Buddhist texts both say this but satanists have made the cave prison a place we think is cool
More and more I think the western society is creating monsters.

She was too interested in her looks to pay attention to the road. Modern day story of Narcissus

muh 18+
lmao when i was 11 i'd watch gore n shit
same lol but that fucked me up. in the last couple of years i see every week couple of full hd decapitation videos from syria
i feel nothing.

Don't kill women, remove their rights and marry them.

Natural selection?

holy shit this was way better than my post yesterday. i love the way the dumb bitch was slung over the car window at the end :lul:
got to crank out a celebratory wank over this one tonight

Lust2

Rot in Hell roastie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back