Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female loneliness vs Male loneliness

kjd

kjd

My last shot at life, fingers crossed...
★★★
I just wanted to ramble a little about why I feel no sympathy for women who claim to be feeling lonely. You might feel like they are similar to us and that there should be some sort of understand between us, but that's not the case, at least not in my experience. So the other day I went down some YouTube rabbit hole of videos made by women for women talking about loneliness, I read the comments for a while and came across some woman talking about how devastating the whole pandemic was and how she feels super lonely. I decided to check out her profile and lo and behold, she has a fucking boyfriend.

Always keep in mind that when women talk about being single, they don't mean being a celibate, they mean fucking a different Chad every weekend but never doing anything serious with it. This is why they spew nonsense like "Being single is great" and whatnot, because they're still fucking and getting their emotional support from their girlfriends, they have no idea what is like to go on months without ever interacting with another human who is not a cashier. So don't let them gaslight you with thier nonsense about how great life is while "Being single".

One time when I was in college I joined this programming club. It was basically a club for competitive programming, so as you can imagine there were basically no women in there. I believe there were only 3 and then just a bunch of guys. Anyways so I went to the classroom where the club was meeting and everyone already had their own little groups formed, it seems everyone went there with their friends and so they had rearranged the chairs to form little circles for their own groups. Only two people didn't belong to any group: Me and some Becky. We were both sitting at the rear of the classroom, she was right next to me so I considered starting conversation with her, but my shyness got the best of me and I wasn't able to open my mouth. A couple minutes latter some Chad came from the other side of the room, he stood next to the both of us and said: "Hey I noticed you're here all by yourself, want to come join us?", while looking at her. And then she replied "sure" and they went and sat together and now I was the only one who was alone. When you're a foid, the simple fact that you have a pussy gives you infinite value, everyone wants you to join them, everyone wants your company, you don't have to do shit, they all come for you. When you're an ugly shy guy, nobody is ever gonna approach you and say "Hey want to be friends?", you're doomed to be alone and eventually you kind of get used to it.

Anyways, female loneliness is a myth, I refuse to believe on it. I've seen how easy it is for females to be integrated into groups and have friends and boyfriends. Literally just exist as a hole and everyone will drool over you. End of my rant.

You might feel like they are similar to us and that there should be some sort of understand between us,
:feelsseriously: This isn't r/ForeverAlone. We here fully understand that female "loneliness" is a meme, at best, and that none of them have even the slightest clue what it truly means to be absolutely alone and suffering from true loneliness.

Excellent write up OP. A lot of single digit IQ normies fail to read between the lines and think that females being single equals males being single.

It's like the difference between being poor in a 1st world vs 3rd world country. Yes, both are "poor" in name. But in a 1st world country you will still have clean water, food from food banks, electricity, a roof over your head and basic social services, maybe even welfare. In a 3rd world country you are SOL and have to fend for yourself with none of the previous amenities.

:feelsseriously: This isn't r/ForeverAlone. We here fully understand that female "loneliness" is a meme, at best, and that none of them have even the slightest clue what it truly means to be absolutely alone and suffering from true loneliness.
Yeah this message would be far more powerful in some normie or bluepill space but it would get zogged within minutes.

I just wanted to ramble a little about why I feel no sympathy for women who claim to be feeling lonely. You might feel like they are similar to us and that there should be some sort of understand between us, but that's not the case, at least not in my experience. So the other day I went down some YouTube rabbit hole of videos made by women for women talking about loneliness, I read the comments for a while and came across some woman talking about how devastating the whole pandemic was and how she feels super lonely. I decided to check out her profile and lo and behold, she has a fucking boyfriend.

Always keep in mind that when women talk about being single, they don't mean being a celibate, they mean fucking a different Chad every weekend but never doing anything serious with it. This is why they spew nonsense like "Being single is great" and whatnot, because they're still fucking and getting their emotional support from their girlfriends, they have no idea what is like to go on months without ever interacting with another human who is not a cashier. So don't let them gaslight you with thier nonsense about how great life is while "Being single".

One time when I was in college I joined this programming club. It was basically a club for competitive programming, so as you can imagine there were basically no women in there. I believe there were only 3 and then just a bunch of guys. Anyways so I went to the classroom where the club was meeting and everyone already had their own little groups formed, it seems everyone went there with their friends and so they had rearranged the chairs to form little circles for their own groups. Only two people didn't belong to any group: Me and some Becky. We were both sitting at the rear of the classroom, she was right next to me so I considered starting conversation with her, but my shyness got the best of me and I wasn't able to open my mouth. A couple minutes latter some Chad came from the other side of the room, he stood next to the both of us and said: "Hey I noticed you're here all by yourself, want to come join us?", while looking at her. And then she replied "sure" and they went and sat together and now I was the only one who was alone. When you're a foid, the simple fact that you have a pussy gives you infinite value, everyone wants you to join them, everyone wants your company, you don't have to do shit, they all come for you. When you're an ugly shy guy, nobody is ever gonna approach you and say "Hey want to be friends?", you're doomed to be alone and eventually you kind of get used to it.

Anyways, female loneliness is a myth, I refuse to believe on it. I've seen how easy it is for females to be integrated into groups and have friends and boyfriends. Literally just exist as a hole and everyone will drool over you. End of my rant.
All these paragraphs just for water is wet.

Attachments

• giphy-downsized-large.gif
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
Only two people didn't belong to any group: Me and some Becky. We were both sitting at the rear of the classroom, she was right next to me so I considered starting conversation with her, but my shyness got the best of me and I wasn't able to open my mouth. A couple minutes latter some Chad came from the other side of the room, he stood next to the both of us and said: "Hey I noticed you're here all by yourself, want to come join us?", while looking at her. And then she replied "sure" and they went and sat together and now I was the only one who was alone.
Brutal. You don't need to do shit as a woman in this life, goodness will just come to you

Some foids experience loneliness when they're mentally ill, elderly, and living alone.

Other than that? Fat chance.

they live fulfilling lives by virtue of their vaginas which is where bullying them comes in

DUDES CAN LIKE, JACK THEIR NARDS, LOL. WOMEN SUCK!

FemcelsBTFO

The meme that eternally BTFOd "femcels"

Some foids experience loneliness when they're mentally ill, elderly, and living alone.
No,set up a Tinder account and they will get a ton of matches.