Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female logic

• Thread starter retard_supreme0
  • Start date
retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★

Damn, I'm sure that "depressed" girl on the left frame has led a life just as lonely as the fucking Columbine shooters. High school Chads are well known to mock and torment good-looking females.

They are just proving that females can't be depressed jfl

Sad because Chad doesn’t text back

I'll believe female depression once foids go into mass shootings for not getting the Chad she wants.

In reality foids get wet over columbine shooters. Why do foids pretend not to like killers? Can't they admit it already?

Two words that should never be uttered together

in other words:

sad women accomplish nothing and are pathetic

sad men actually take action and try to change the world and obtain justice for being tormeted

good to know cuckkit!

foids have shit logic, its why they suck at math

You know what's funny, there are many females who want to commit mass shootings because of Columbine jfl.
There's a whole group ( TCC ) that worships these two mass murderers.
They can keep crying for them jfl.

I'll believe female depression once foids go into mass shootings for not getting the Chad she wants.
That's is a good concept!

Femcel rebellion when?

(Hahahahahaha! Yeah. Right)

I wish every type of cancer on that sub.

They love to use extremes to prove their points. Foids dont know what depressed men look like because we have to hide our emotions because it makes us weak. If you tell your guy friends you cried last night they would probably laugh at you but if your a foid you het sympathy

A mass shooter is not sad. He's angry.

"That Columbine shit is so fucking touchy. As much sympathy as we give the Columbine shootings, nobody ever looked at it from the fuckin' point of view of the kids who were bullied—I mean, they took their own fucking life! And it was because they were pushed so far to the fucking edge that they were fucking so mad. I've been that mad"

Eminem on Columbine. They had it worse than a Stacey who hasn't fucked Chad for couple of days

Depressed because another slut wore the same outfit as her to school.