Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female logic

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Foids: Tricks society into the false belief of "trickle-down promiscuity" if there is no societal pressure to be monogamous

Foids: Gets complete sexual freedom without any emphasis on monogamy

Foids: Uses it to make themselves available to multiple high-status men, causing an influx in the amount of incels as there's no societal pressure to have sex with men they find unattractive

Incels: Observes the pattern and realizes that it was a mistake to grant such freedom

Foids: "Um, HELLO..."

Foids: Tricks society into the false belief of "trickle-down promiscuity" if there is no societal pressure to be monogamous

Foids: Gets complete sexual freedom without any emphasis on monogamy

Foids: Uses it to make themselves available to multiple high-status men, causing an influx in the amount of incels as there's no societal pressure to have sex with men they find unattractive

Incels: Observes the pattern and realizes that it was a mistake to grant such freedom

Foids: "Um, HELLO..."

You gave our engine of procreation (the female womb ) let loose and go wild .. and now your all crying about the outcomes ... idiots

Women were given freedoms but they showed they have no concept of responsibility.

You cant say "foid" and "logic" in the same sentence - the two dont go together! They are oxymorons!

Women were given freedoms but they showed they have no concept of responsibility.

You should of never gave them freedom , they holding the sex and the acces to next generations .. you know how much power that is ?! ... you turned them into a force of nature ..that select who will live and who will die ...

Yes, but who gave women such freedom? And I'm not talking about laws and everything I'm talking about validation.

Yes, but who gave women such freedom? And I'm not talking about laws and everything I'm talking about validation.
Cucks

female "logic"

@-BrettyBoy- your thoughts?

High IQ OP, well written, thank you.
Very visible in nerdsphere and gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6