Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female logic is stupid

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
According to female logic, humans dont need sex, love, intimacy, companionship, affection, adoration, lmafo, there are actual scientific and medical studies that prove humans need these things such as love and companionship. Women are so stupid. It is part of human nature to desire companionship. These things are important for both your mental and physcical wellbeing. This is not a conspiracy thoery, its an objective fact that ignroant women will brush away to justify male loneliness. In the end, women don’t care about us because they are shallow creatures.

Female.., logic.., pick one.

To say female logic almost sounds like an oxymoron lol.
I would however disagree with your premise. I don't believe most females think what you said.
I think females are just selective when deciding who deserves it. Basically, everyone needs these things, but not everyone deserves it.
Also I would like to add that as common to the female mode, they wont likley consider theyre own role in this dynamic. Typical narciscistic avoiding tactics. Stuff like, "your not my type but youll find the right girl" or "you just gotta give love to recieve love, (but not from me tehe)"

According to female logic, humans dont need sex, love, intimacy, companionship, affection, adoration, lmafo, there are actual scientific and medical studies that prove humans need these things such as love and companionship. Women are so stupid. It is part of human nature to desire companionship. These things are important for both your mental and physcical wellbeing. This is not a conspiracy thoery, its an objective fact that ignroant women will brush away to justify male loneliness. In the end, women don’t care about us because they are shallow creatures.

No female has ever experienced sex deprivation for more than a month.

For the very rare one who do experience long periods of time without sex, it's always a choice.

Keep that in mind.

I would however disagree with your premise. I don't believe most females think what you said.
The filth they spread on chinktok and twatter says otherwise.
I think females are just selective when deciding who deserves it. Basically, everyone needs these things, but not everyone deserves it.
Typical gray entertaining foids' absurdity. Replace foids with rulers and love with food. Men (simps) just cannot be saved. They don't want to be saved. Who decides who deserves what? Foids have no problem freeloading on men's labour and protection. What qualifies as 'deserving'? The fleeting 'goodwill' of the autocratic opposite sex? There should be a different sections for moronical grays, who are usually normie simps or ascension braggers.

Last edited:
The filth they spread on chinktok and twatter says otherwise.
People online tend to be more heinous than their true selves. I would also like to say that I should have made it clear that not all females think love and whatnot is a need. This is my opinion but my real life experience would suggest this.
Typical gray entertaining foids' absurdity. Replace foids with rulers and love with food. Men (simps) just cannot be saved. They don't want to be saved. Who decides who deserves what? Foids have no problem freeloading on men's labour and protection. What qualifies as 'deserving'? The fleeting 'goodwill' of the autocratic opposite sex? There should be a different sections for moronical grays, who are usually normie simps or ascension braggers.
If you replace the argument with food and rulers, I feel as though my position still stands. I do believe love and whatnot is a need in case you thought otherwise. Honestly I dont really understadn what you are saying with men cannot be saved and they dont want to be saved.

But to answer your question, yes. Theyre judgements are illogical and lack empathy and are based on this fleeting goodwill you said

And sure, this forum should make sections for moron greys. Let me be in the BOTB for that one.

WOMAN CANNOT LOGIC!