Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female incels open subreddit

So original aren’t they

Femoids are so stupid it makes me laugh, why can they never start trends?

I wonder if IT will make fun of them, or let them go because they're foids.
You already know the answer.
To normie society misandry is okay, misogyny though? Anyone who is declared misogynistic literally deserves death.

Lol you've got to be fucking kidding me. Okay then "female incels" why don't you fuck us? Then none of us will be incel anymore. Two birds with one stone. Until they do this it's all just proof that they're full of shit.

The thing about it is, with androgyny on the rise, there probably really will be female incels.
No, being a femoid will always be a tutorial mode if things in the West will continue to go this way.

"MOIDS"
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Laughed hard ngl

Only three logical explanations.

#1 foids are unoriginal
#2 foids are conducting psyops to confuse blue pill men and prevent them from discovered the blackpill.
#3 beta cucks who continue to deny the blackpill created the subreddit to mock a concept that they know is real, but they're uncomfortable with.

This is so disgusting. Some memes there even include 'only gets pumped and dumped sometimes by omegas' or showing reverse roast beef pics. Or 'what have you done to KEEP a partner' aka keeping Chad. But keeping a partner, wtf, barely any of us even get close to getting one and none of us pump and dump. There's even guys in there asking to meet up... JFL @ ppl believing this is not a joke

cucktear males are 90 percent incels if they are this bothered, to make a female incel board and pretend ti be a femcel. JFLL

That subreddit is created to mock incels. Many of those foids are regular posters in inceltears and one of them is even an admin on both the subreddits. None of them are real, they just copy our posts, our terms and our names just like femoids have always done.

cucktear males are 90 percent incels if they are this bothered, to make a female incel board and pretend ti be a femcel. JFLL
If 50% of the cucktears userbase is male, and 90% of cucktears males are incel, then cucktears is currently the biggest incel community on the internet. JFL.

look at my catfish videos, those same females are the same ones on reddit

Trash subreddit. The only reason they have problems is because their standards are through the roof. The only cel they are is volcel. that's the difference between incel and volcel. It's a troll subreddit making fun of braincels, of course there isn't any incel females.
look at my catfish videos, those same females are the same ones on reddit

Catfishing a femcel or whatever they call themselves would make for a legendary video.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back