Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female friends are some of the shittiest people around, I’m going to try to hit on my female friends to watch the friendship go down in flames

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
There’s a VERY possible but unlikely reward, of dating

And ALSO if it ends up it flames, it’s also good, I don’t need them

Having toilet friends is fakecel trait.
Nice try, filthy kike OP.

fakecel problems

Fakecel because NT.

FUCK NTCELS WITH FRIENDS

Last time i had anything close to a female friend was in 2013 jfl.

If you have female friends you're a cuck/simp because they'll never let you do anything with them. They're using you, go ahead and try to convince yourself otherwise.

Females are shitty regardless if there your friends or not.

Fakecel because NT.
FUCK NTCELS WITH FRIENDS
fakecel gook vs fakecel gook :feelskek:
Monkey knife fight

If you have female friends you're a cuck/simp because they'll never let you do anything with them. They're using you, go ahead and try to convince yourself otherwise.

This is what I’ve been realizing

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga​

Good luck

Fakecel for having female friends

True and your name is true also

Females are only friends with those they see as an option. Simps aren’t friends with females they’re slaves if you’re mutual friends with a female you’re a fakecel.

Being friends with a foid=cuck!

Foids use you for resources and once you refuse to be obedient, she'll immediately insult you and completely forget about you.

Females are only friends with those they see as an option. Simps aren’t friends with females they’re slaves if you’re mutual friends with a female you’re a fakecel.

how about you hit them instead of hitting on them

The state of this forum.

It's incels.is not autists.is.

I have female workmates, they dont contact me outside of work though since they are to busy getting bent over by Chad so they aren't real friends.

Nigga &/or Kyke needs to be permabanned. Trucels experience total exclusion from women. Too repulsive for physical contact but also too repulsive for them to waste energy on you, as a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back