Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female circumcision

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
When I was a small child I read a book called the "Desert flower" about a Somalian negress turned model that had her vajajjyaaaj circumcised at the age of 8-12. As a result of that she could never feel any pleasure so she could never enjoy sex. I plan to re-read the book to have a good chuckle as I have forgotten a chunk of it's story but I still vividly remember the part where they cut her vag with a sharp piece of glass and the pain that followed when she tried to pee.

I guess that female circimcision could be done today just like male one as in my opinion is no more barbaric than what the American cucks are doing to their boys, Since western women seem to love circumcised dick the same standard should apply to them for a true gender equality. The fact that they would feel no pleasure down there is just a bonus.

71orFyAGjFL

Female circumcision prevents them to be whores and to get STDs, I only see medical benefits

"We cut dem boys dicks for jesus, wahmen don't need no circumcision "

Female circumcision prevents them to be whores and to get STDs, I only see medical benefits
Societal benefits would be abundant too.
Female circumcision is based. Some boys have been getting circumcised since they were just infants, so females getting circumcised at older ages to prevent them from whoring and turning into full blown sluts by preventing them from being stimulated is based, it should be more widely common.
Plus it's an equality quota. If Men are going to suffer why can't Figrews suffer with us? Remember, to find out who rules over you find out who you cannot criticise. If you cannot criticise the Figrew, you've found who rules over you. With this retarded Misogyny Law coming into force Whores will act even more like their egos are planet sized and get off on false accusing Men of all types of shit.

Last edited:
The most common forms of female circumcision, such as the needle prick on the clit that heals within an hour leaving no trace, and the removal of only the clitoral foreskin are actually less invasive than standard American circumcision of boys and should be legalized. It's hypocrisy that a procedure on a female child is seen as an atrocity but on a male child is seen as a parental choice.

The more invasive forms of female circumcision are worse than American male circumcision, of course. But the worst forms of MGM, like cutting open the complete underside of the penis, are performed in similar regions of Africa as the worst forms of FGM.

When I was a small child I read a book called the "Desert flower" about a Somalian negress turned model that had her vajajjyaaaj circumcised at the age of 8-12. As a result of that she could never feel any pleasure so she could never enjoy sex. I plan to re-read the book to have a good chuckle as I have forgotten a chunk of it's story but I still vividly remember the part where they cut her vag with a sharp piece of glass and the pain that followed when she tried to pee.

I guess that female circimcision could be done today just like male one as in my opinion is no more barbaric than what the American cucks are doing to their boys, Since western women seem to love circumcised dick the same standard should apply to them for a true gender equality. The fact that they would feel no pleasure down there is just a bonus.

View attachment 428978
I like the surgery to remove roast beef lips, (still no person should be obligated to get it), but the circumcision you mention from that book is sadistic/ sick / degenerate.

Male circumcision is degenerate too, no child should get it. The same with child sex chance.
"We cut dem boys dicks for jesus, wahmen don't need no circumcision "

They say it's pretty common in my desert.

Cutting boyz dick is a jew thing, cutting foids peepee is an islamist thing.

Actually, most "cultural practices" dealing with cutting children sexual attributes is from religions of the desert.

Let's not pretend one is better than another.

There's a lot of praise for FGM here; I am not one of them; I would definitely want a GF with a clitoris.

She is a disgusting bitch. Look at what she circumcised her son and wrote:
„We had Aleeke circumcised in the hospital a day after he was born. This is very different from female genital mutilation; that should never even be called circumcision – it’s not. In males it’s done for medical reasons – to ensure cleanliness. I could hear Aleeke crying when they did it, but he stopped as soon as I held him. Despite my strong feelings about FGM, I knew it was the right thing to do. My son has a beautiful penis. It looks so good and so clean.“
Absolutely disgusting, and I am glad they removed her clit.

She is a disgusting bitch. Look at what she circumcised her son and wrote:

Absolutely disgusting, and I am glad they removed her clit.
Man are Toys for Woman and Tools to abuse

Who cares about man anyways.

When I was a small child I read a book called the "Desert flower" about a Somalian negress turned model that had her vajajjyaaaj circumcised at the age of 8-12. As a result of that she could never feel any pleasure so she could never enjoy sex.
That's fiction, female circumcision is simply the removal of the clitoral hood, which is the smaller female prepuce, exposing the glans of the clitoris directly to underwear chafe just like dick head.

Sometimes amputation of the clitoral glans gets mistakenly called circumcisions but that's basically low-IQ rambling.

Even if that was done though it can't prevent enjoying sex or experiencing pleasure because 90% of the clitoris is subdermal and is not amputated when the glans is.

It's like saying a guy couldn't orgasm just because his glans was cut off: sure he could, he could get handjobs/blowjobs on the base of the shaft and it would still work.

Penetration would be a problem if glans were amputated on a man but it doesn't interfere with penetration at all with foids if their glans is removed, except perhaps in making foreplay more difficult to arouse-prep them for penetration-orgasm.

I plan to re-read the book to have a good chuckle as I have forgotten a chunk of it's story but I still vividly remember the part where they cut her vag with a sharp piece of glass and the pain that followed when she tried to pee.

I find this confusing because the clitoris is above the urethra so I'm not sure why the urine would flow upward into the circumcision wound.

I guess that female circimcision could be done today just like male one as in my opinion is no more barbaric than what the American cucks are doing to their boys
Female circumcision is much less barbaric than male circumcision. They have much less prepuce (clitoral hood) and there isn't complicated stuff like ridged band or special mucousal shit that gets ripped off.

Since western women seem to love circumcised dick the same standard should apply to them for a true gender equality.
You can approach closer to gender equality but ultimately removnig all of a foid's prepuce and hymen and even going so far as her glans probably wouldn't be as bad as modern circumcision involving both mil'ah and pri'ah

Might've tied mil'ah when they snipped the ridged band but now they rip the entire thing down and rake it with Jew nails: foid suffering will never catch up

The fact that they would feel no pleasure down there is just a bonus.
Female circumcision prevents them to be whores
bad grammar, and no, exposing the clitoris glans does not interfere with sex or selling sex
Female circumcision is based. Some boys have been getting circumcised since they were just infants, so females getting circumcised at older ages to prevent them from whoring and turning into full blown sluts by preventing them from being stimulated is based, it should be more widely common.
it wouldn't do shit, they'd still have vaginal orgasms from Chad

female circumcision would be bad for mid-tier guys because they need the external clit glans to stimulate for foreplay prior to sex so the foid will want the sex

this foreplay is only lacking necessity fo rchad, she's pre-aroused for him so can have erect deep clit even if glans is removed
to find out who rules over you find out who you cannot criticise. If you cannot criticise the Figrew, you've found who rules over you.
by Figrew did you mean Jew?

Last edited:
The more invasive forms of female circumcision are worse than American male circumcision, of course.

No, they are not.

There is only one form of circumcision: cutting around the glans and excising prepuce.

Other things have other names and only low-IQ foids confuse them with circumcision.

Terms like "clitoridectomy" for example are closer to accurate. This apparently covers "partial" removal of the clitoris so it would cover if the glans is cut or burned off.

But the worst forms of MGM, like cutting open the complete underside of the penis, are performed in similar regions of Africa as the worst forms of FGM.
Cutting just the underside is a "penile subincision" and there are worse fors:

1) penile bifurcation (cutting it in half from BOTH sides, actually splays apart)
2) just having the entire thing cut off
Male circumcision is degenerate too, no child should get it.
The same with child sex chance.
I have no idea what you were trying to say in the 2nd sentence
Cutting boyz dick is a jew thing, cutting foids peepee is an islamist thing.
I have never heard of them cutting the urethral opening, only pricking the clitoris glans or amputating it's hood.
There's a lot of praise for FGM here; I am not one of them; I would definitely want a GF with a clitoris.
There are literally no clitorisless women out there, just a minority who are glansless.

You can't amputate the internal 90% of the clit just the top of the iceberg.

Last edited:
bad grammar, and no, exposing the clitoris glans does not interfere with sex or selling sex
Better without clit than with clit, chances of getting cucked are lessened, foid will not seek for pleasure if she doesn't have a clit. Also, less chances of STD, so both sides are being benefited

Better without clit than with clit, chances of getting cucked are lessened, foid will not seek for pleasure if she doesn't have a clit. Also, less chances of STD, so both sides are being benefited
I don't see how the absence of a clitoris would prohibit STDs.

Also foids will seek sex for pleasure if all you do is amputate the glans of the clitoris.

It just means she'll get orgasms from vaginal sex stimulating the deep parts.

I've never heard of the entire root of the clitoris being removed, that's pretty major surgery which would probably collapse the vagina as bad as a tranny faux vagina

I don't see how the absence of a clitoris would prohibit STDs.

Also foids will seek sex for pleasure if all you do is amputate the glans of the clitoris.

It just means she'll get orgasms from vaginal sex stimulating the deep parts.

I've never heard of the entire root of the clitoris being removed, that's pretty major surgery which would probably collapse the vagina as bad as a tranny faux vagina
40-50% of foids can’t orgasm with PIV, and only 20% report orgasm with PIV, so yeah, they would have less pleasure.

Less pleasure = less stimulation for seeking for sex. Less seeking for sex = less chances of getting STDs.

Opposing to female circumcision makes 0 sense tbh, in what ways a woman’s having a clitoris benefits a man (especially an ugly one)? I can’t see any

40-50% of foids can’t orgasm with PIV
That's a bullshit cope myth.

As I've explained in my previous science-genius threads, you just can't stimulate the internal clitoris when a void isn't already aroused because arousal inflates the vestibular bulbs which transmit motion to the clit from the vagina.

Unhorny = uninfinlated bulbs = thrusting motions don't move out through the sides to touch the clit roots.

All foids can orgasm from PIV but many embrace the illusion they can't because they don't want to admit that the foids aren't horny for the guys fucking them.

Foids can orgasm from external (glans/corona/head) clit stimulation from those they're not attracted to since there's direct access. In fact the direct access can arouse them and get their bulbs inflated so PIV orgasms can occur.

only 20% report orgasm with PIV, so yeah, they would have less pleasure
That's because only 20% are in relationships with men they're attracted to.

Less pleasure = less stimulation for seeking for sex. Less seeking for sex = less chances of getting STDs

The only way to stop pleasure would be to rip out the entire clit which is too invasive.

Removing just the glans just makes it harder for them to be aroused by unattractive men.

So at best you're guaranteeing she only cheats on you exclusively with STD-ridden gigachads and not chadlites who are probably cleaner.

Opposing to female circumcision makes 0 sense tbh, in what ways a woman’s having a clitoris benefits a man (especially an ugly one)? I can’t see any

The external glans clitoris 100% benefits us because it actually gives us a means of bypassing a foid's brain to get her aroused

If you remove the button then you remove the cheat code. Then she'll only fuck guys who she's mentally aroused with to give her PIV orgasms which will never be us without an external clit

View attachment 428978
Female circumcision is more common in Africa and the Middle East and cultural taboos in addition to women being held as sacred means it's not going to get adopted anytime soon.