Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female, chad, normie male, cuck, incel diffferences

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★
Female

- The moment she pops out into the world from the womb she is privileged ( ironically you're born from a female )

- popular or unpopular at school/college/uni she still has friends, still can get a boyfriend, still gets what she wants

- big tits or flat chest, nice ass or shit ass, clean or a disgusting cunt, average face or beyond fucking human, still gets boyfriend and laid

- can cheat on anyone at any time, never her fault, has made it become normalised to cheat when not happy after 1 day of a relationship

- expects you to go for a meal and pay for 100% of the meal on a first date, then give nothing in return

- she is entitled to EVERYTHING, including who to say yes and no to for sex

- she has the right to dehumanise, threaten, harass, torture, bully someone she considers subhuman, regardless of the fact the people she is disrespecting are born that way, it isn't their fault

- whether she is fat or attractive, she can wear 2019 slut outfit, bra showing, belly showing, yoga pants or short skirts, tight top with bra showing and nobody says how stupid they fucking look, cuz if you did you'd be beaten to death for being an asshole

- she can't be homeless, because she can sell her body for sex to rent a room somewhere, apparently this is "illegal" regardless of the fact she gives consent instead of sleeping on the streets, oh yea she's a woman and can sell her body to survive, unlike a man who is unable to

- she can sell her body for sex to get money and survive, even though it's illegal in most places, yet she chooses to do that, so that's her problem, not the laws, but that's irrelevant to because.....you guessed it, she's a woman, which moves to my next point

- anything wrong she does or any bad event that happens in her life is given pity for it and also takes no responsibility for her actions, hence why women are children.... 18+ doesn't make you an adult.

• it is her right to go for any guy "out of her league" going for her looksmatch and even below her is wrong
  • anything she does online/social media is not down to her IQ level or her stupidity or the fact she is a woman, it's because of the social media sites fault for not protecting them more
Chad

• born genetically superior, has a chiseled jaw and a massive dick, he gains muscles without even trying much
  • he is a bully and an asshole and no teacher gives a shit
  • he can give girls std's and impregnate them and nobody gives a shit
  • he can strange and rape and kill women and he gets girls wanting to be with him
  • he can ask for a threesome and he gets it
  • his low IQ is never mentioned because of his looks
Normie Male

• smokes cigs, weed and drinks alcohol
  • tries to be cool to fit in by wearing clothes everyone else does
  • he lies about his lifestyle to attract girls and friends to fit in and get popular
  • he thinks he has a mega IQ, when he's a low IQ cunt
  • he cannot think for himself, his beliefs come from social media and other normies ideology
  • hes too stupid to understand the world around him
  • he posts quotes and memes on facebook, as if they're cool and new, yet they're over a decade old and they're fucking boring
  • his gf is below his looksmatch, yet he thinks hes scored
Cuck

• thinks being bullied by females is a sign of affection
  • believes women are princesses and should be treated with respect
  • believes very few women cheat
  • believes females virgins still exist over 20
  • believes not all women are whores
  • thinks his wife will not cheat on him, if he does he probably thinks cheating is normal
  • pays 100% of the meal on a first date because he thinks it's being nice
  • thinks giving his wife everything from money is normal
Incel

• Has an impressive IQ level and a superior mind
  • was bullied at school which made him see the real side of the world we live in
  • as he got older he knew what his thoughts were, blackpilled
  • his beliefs and ideology are entirely his own and that of other intelligent beings that are incels
  • his superior knowledge of the universe is that of a small percent of the world's population, as we all know, when your theory is the least accepted,it usually is the most correct and when normies eventually realise the truth, they give you no credit
  • his bible is Elliott's manifesto
  • he dresses for himself, not for other people to "fit in"
  • he played games before they were "cool"
  • he is the only depressed form of human being actually present on this earth
  • he cannot comprehend what he sees on a daily basis in the world, the stupidity, the low IQ autism, the denial, the cuckoldry, the faggot and degeneracy, the world crumbling beneath our feet
  • he sees only 1 way out, Elliott Rodger's vision for a new world
  • he prays to his Lord and Saviour
  • he thanks the first true follower of our lord and saviour, Alek
  • he thinks of suicide daily
  • he thinks of revenge daily
  • he is the minority, yet he is the piece of the puzzle we have, to solve the problem for a better world for the next generation of incels

one day I believe, the world we bow down and accept us, but at this moment in time, our generation of incels need to step up and fight for the future of incels, because it won't change otherwise....
I'm not talking some autistic female "movement" bollocks, im on about fucking action, not female tears and words and a fucking normie hashtag.

All hail the Supreme Gentlemen.

PS. I don't give a fuck if you think im crazy.

Good summary of the traits of each one them. Strong 3rd post

There are only two physical males, the chad and the incel, I suppose you could further break it down to chadlite and truecel. Normies, cucks, and incels are all the same type of man, it's just their level of wokeness that differs. I really hate to use the word normie as some rank in a looks tier list, it's supposed to mean someone that isn't aware of the redpill/blackpill.

Last edited:
Pretty accurate.

Good summary and pretty accurate OP

Chads and foids born to win

Outside of the incel description, pretty spot on.

You’re coping hard boyo

You’re coping hard boyo

Here we go again with the high iq incel cope even though studies shows uggos on average have low IQ. Chad looks and brainmogs you.

Here we go again with the high iq incel cope even though studies shows uggos on average have low IQ. Chad looks and brainmogs you.

Every chad I've ever met is a fucking moron, he has no intelligence or common sense.

I still believe every incel is smarter than the rest of the population, regardless whether you think you aren't yourself. You know the real truth of this world, that's more than most.

Incels might not be higher iq but they are more aware of the real world and can see through all the smoke and mirrors that confound others. Unfortunately being able to see this is due to the realization of unescapable inceldom.

Every chad I've ever met is a fucking moron, he has no intelligence or common sense.

I still believe every incel is smarter than the rest of the population, regardless whether you think you aren't yourself. You know the real truth of this world, that's more than most.
You can believe whatever you want but just know believeing is what foids base their knowledge on and men are supposed to use logic and studies. And studies say that chad IQmogs you. Sorry to ruin your cope.

I wish i had high intelligence and IQ tbh. its over

High effort and fairly accurate if a little skewed in the incels' favour.
Please don't make your next post in all underlined it makes it difficult to read and annoys me...

thanks for making these definitions more clear for the newbies

Extreme high effort post and Tesla iq on everything said about foids 120% accurate tbh

This

Seriously though I've never met an intelligence Chad or Tyrone, intelligence is not really a pursuit of these men because they can fall back on their athletic ability and looks, not everything is unfalsifiably true just because its from a study, the methodology could be flawed, the interpretation could be flawed, etc.

For example a study could show that less people are getting divorced in 2018 than in the last 5 years prior, but what does that data really mean, it could mean many things:

1. Relationships are somehow more stable this year than previously

2. Less people are getting married period, so less people are getting divorced by nature of this

You see based on the methodology, or the bias of the person interpreting the data, one can derive various meanings from their statistical findings.

So I have to call BS on such a study, by what factors are they rating intelligence?, how are they rating attractiveness?, how are they selecting candidates?, how are they extracting/interpreting the data?, etc, etc.

I have never heard anyone talk about a Chad that was highly intelligent or valued intelligence, are there exceptions, yes, but most are complete idiots, most are jocks, most don't care about intelligence or have interesting conversations, they are busy talking about the last girl they fucked and contemplating the next party they are going to attend, and the next girl they are going to fuck.

Most losers/social outcasts I speak to are very intelligent and have interesting things to talk about, men like us always end up devling into this that relate to intelligence because we need interesting things to distract us from our shitty lives, we need things to contemplate, things to discuss, things to theorize, create, etc. So excuse me if I think the study is flawed and absurd for it defying all of the observations, anecdotes and personal accounts I've encountered in my entire life.

Last edited:
Low IQ basement dweller tier thread.
There are only two physical males, the chad and the incel, I suppose you could further break it down to chadlite and truecel. Normies, cucks, and incels are all the same type of man, it's just their level of wokeness that differs. I really hate to use the word normie as some rank in a looks tier list, it's supposed to mean someone that isn't aware of the redpill/blackpill.
You know nothing about what you are talking.

Chad = 8/10 PSL
Normie = 4-6 PSL
Incel = Sub4.

Last edited:
Every chad I've ever met is a fucking moron
:feelsokman: Any "study" that shows a positive correlation between good looks and high intelligence is either an total cherrypicking or confirmation bias BS. Most, if not all chads are complete fucking degenerates.

I don't see the difference between the normie and the cuck.

I don't see the difference between the normie and the cuck.

Exactly, because they both in 1 way or another, alter their lifestyle for others, not themselves. The normie does it to follow the pack of sheep, the cuck does it because he's too stupid to accept the truth, so he alters his lifestyle to suit every woman he interacts with him, just so he can get a tiny little bit of attention from his cheating whore wife/gf who in reality doesn't love him at all.