Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female at new office, told me that guys will like me more

gookincel

gookincel

Greycel
A few days back I posted about how I had lost my job and was struggling to find a new one. I ended up getting a job and yesterday was my first day. I didn't expect that they would like me to start on Friday. But I guess that was for a reason.

It was my first day and I was mostly introducing myself to my colleagues. During the lunch we sat together to have our food. But my senior and another guy had to leave since they had to join a meeting. That left me and another femoid(I never used the term but fuck it now). She was white, average looking and a bit chubby and works in another team. I tried to just make some small talk and the conversation quickly shifted to our dating/sex life.

She asked me if I had a gf. I said no, never had one. To this, she replied that, you're the kind of guy that men would be interested in more. I was confused and asked what that meant? She gave some bullshit reply, made some excuse and left after that. I am still wondering what she meant? Did she mean that I should go gay or something. Or am I overreacting ? I wanted a fresh start at this new place and this is what I get on the first day.

I just want to end it already. If she indeed wanted me to be gay or something, then that means that I should kill myself. I have no reason to live now.

She detected your incelhood and spilled a suicidefuel tank over your head to help the rope, then went out to laugh with her Chad bf (yes she always have a bunch under her panties)/friends about it as they uploaded it on social media.

She detected your incelhood and spilled a suicidefuel tank over your head to help the rope, then went out to laugh with her Chad bf/friends about it as they uploaded it on social media.
What did she really mean? I am still not 100% sure.

lol a chubby white is definitely leftist, of course she's subtly pushing you towards gayness

never admit virginity or believable proxies for it like no gfs.....

Why are foids so upfront and rude?

Don't try to decipher "deeper meaning" in her stupid words, it only means she's socially awkward and intellectually retarded. Her personnality match is certainly in a mental asylum.

jesus fucking christ what is up with foids and asking if you are a total loser?

If you give off a sexless vibe, or you don't really seem masculine, you're going to get that thrown at you. The exchange says a lot more about her than it does you, though.

Wew lad, that's about the worst burn one can receive.

You're a hideous monstrosity to her.

i'm sorry, but you just got cucked mate

Don't try to decipher "deeper meaning" in her stupid words, it only means she's socially awkward and intellectually retarded. Her personnality match is certainly in a mental asylum.
Not sure bro. This was something that was totally unexpected. I am not sure how to feel.
i'm sorry, but you just got cucked mate
What does that mean bro, no one is answering. Does she really think that I'm only good enough for gay men or somethin?

She asked me if I had a gf. I said no, never had one.

Just think before you speak next time.

Ask yourself how will this be interpreted and what will people think of me if I say this? What would you think of someone who told you this?

He wants you to take Tyrone's 20 inch dick.

Damn, what an idiot foid

Not sure bro. This was something that was totally unexpected. I am not sure how to feel.

What does that mean bro, no one is answering. Does she really think that I'm only good enough for gay men or somethin?
As I said it doesn't mean anything serious.

How can you tell a guy is gay anyway ? I have a gay friend, and he told me gays have secret signs and languages to know if they are gay or not, there's no physical obvious sign.

How retarded can a foid be to believe that even sexual orientation is based on physical appearance ? She's just low IQ as fuck.

Ask yourself how will this be interpreted and what will people think of me if I say this? What would you think of someone who told you this?
I'd never judge someone on the basis of their dating life. I'm not sure if I said something that was wrong.
He wants you to take Tyrone's 20 inch dick.
I hope you are joing friend. I may be incel but I am not gay. I would never do that.
As I said it doesn't mean anything serious.

How can you tell a guy is gay anyway ? I have a gay friend, and he told me gays have secret signs and languages to know if they are gay or not, there's no physical obvious sign.

How retarded can a foid be to believe that even sexual orientation is based on physical appearance ? She's just low IQ as fuck.
Thanks bro

She was suggesting you trannymaxxed due to your feminine features. Its over.

Your mistake was saying "Never had one". This signals to her that you are an undesirable and dangerous male that she should avoid.

She was suggesting you trannymaxxed due to your feminine features. Its over.
This was what I thought as well. If that is true, I should just kill myself. Honestly, if I am so effeminate that a girl thinks that I should trannymaxx then I don't deserve to live anymore.

don't talk to fesnails
This
2d5

Talking to femyin as an incel = faggot

Not judge like a egotistical prick? Something you seem to have trouble not doing.

You should have told her to fuck off and die.

Don't say to a foid that you never had a gf bro....

Not judge like a egotistical prick? Something you seem to have trouble not doing.

I wouldn't but being self aware is how you NTmax.

Jesus christ just settle down, why do you assume there's some deep meaning? How'd you feel if some 12 year old kid said to you- "Wow, you have no gf? are u gay? xD" This is just the same... femoids are children...

I wouldn't but being self aware is how you NTmax.

Autistically drawing malicious conclusions from a simple statement isn't NT either, btw.

If someone said they have never had a partner, I'd assume they're religious, maybe focusing on their career or just plain old being an ugly incel, not fucking automatically going "HURR U MUST BE GAY LOL xDD".
Jesus christ just settle down, why do you assume there's some deep meaning? How'd you feel if some 12 year old kid said to you- "Wow, you have no gf? are u gay? xD" This is just the same... femoids are children...

Except these "children" are managing HR and other departments. Sometimes even being the CEO. You can't fucking have childish shit at a professional company.

Just settle down? How? No female likes me. And she was like 24, not 12

I feel for you, but women nowadays act like children all the time. Last week I was waiting in line to get some medical tests done (been having poor health recently) and the roastie receptionist kept gossiping with the other roastie receptionist while making me and the others in the line wait inbetween turns.

I tried to just make some small talk and the conversation quickly shifted to our dating/sex life.

She asked me if I had a gf.

The mistake you made was indulging her. Now things are weird. You should have politely replied by suggesting such questions are inappropriate in a professional environment. I'm sure that made you feel uncomfortable. You could have also gone to HR.

You should have just answered that you don't have a girlfriend and not volunteered the information that you've never had one.

The older you are the worse that answer sounds to people. You especially shouldn't volunteer this information at a workplace. Believe me nothing good can come out of it.

It's ok to say this to friends if you have any (although they probably already know) cuz they might try to help you hook up (at least i hear some do mine never did) or random girls (who knows there is 0.0000001 % chance you'll get a pity fuck).

But i wouldn't say this in a workplace setting. Although its unlikely you'll be directly fired for this it's an excuse managers will use to lay you off first chance they get (you don't fit in with others and the company culture).

It’s over for workcels.

NEET and proud here :feelshmm:

That's a really bad sign and i'm intrigued, what's the bluepilled stupidity she laid on you?

A few days back I posted about how I had lost my job and was struggling to find a new one. I ended up getting a job and yesterday was my first day. I didn't expect that they would like me to start on Friday. But I guess that was for a reason.

It was my first day and I was mostly introducing myself to my colleagues. During the lunch we sat together to have our food. But my senior and another guy had to leave since they had to join a meeting. That left me and another femoid(I never used the term but fuck it now). She was white, average looking and a bit chubby and works in another team. I tried to just make some small talk and the conversation quickly shifted to our dating/sex life.

She asked me if I had a gf. I said no, never had one. To this, she replied that, you're the kind of guy that men would be interested in more. I was confused and asked what that meant? She gave some bullshit reply, made some excuse and left after that. I am still wondering what she meant? Did she mean that I should go gay or something. Or am I overreacting ? I wanted a fresh start at this new place and this is what I get on the first day.

I just want to end it already. If she indeed wanted me to be gay or something, then that means that I should kill myself. I have no reason to live now.

She gave you the biggest and hardest blackpill to swallow.

"Just go gay bro"
"Just experiment bro"

You just got hired and you already failed her shit-test. Time to switch departments or just find another job before she gossips to the rest of the workplace about your inceldom.

Last edited:
I feel for you, but women nowadays act like children all the time. Last week I was waiting in line to get some medical tests done (been having poor health recently) and the roastie receptionist kept gossiping with the other roastie receptionist while making me and the others in the line wait inbetween turns.
The fact that you accept this as normalized behaviour just shows how over it is for men in western cuckedsociety. Dont be a fucking passive cuck yo.

The fact that you accept this as normalized behaviour just shows how over it is for men in western cuckedsociety. Dont be a fucking passive cuck yo.

I recognize that is extremely cucked but I fear trying to stand up and getting my ass beat by some whiteknight chad. Gotta pick your battles.

Easy. What she means is you're ugly.