Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Female acquaintance couldn't help but openly insult me

Charley

Charley

Lobstercel
★★
We've known of each other for quite a while but I wouldn't really consider us to be friends. I was alone at Panera one time and I guess she wasn't with anyone and was bored so she casually sat down at my table.
After some uncomfortable small talk and some self deprecating remarks on my end (cuck move), she told me something that went like this: "You seem like the type to have a child out of wedlock and be dragged into a marriage where you'll go on to have like, two more kids. They're all gonna be brats and when she divorces you, she's going to antagonize you to her children, who probably won't talk to you even as adults."
I had no words, and all I could say was a sarcastic "Well thanks,".
She seems to be the type to enjoy manipulating people and seeing how far males will bend over backwards for her just for her status as a female.
I'm not attractive or have gotten any positive female attention in the least. The future seems all the more bleak.

thats basically what my mom tried doing with me

she said you were going to have three kids?

bruh, she was calling you a slayer.

I always pictured myself this way tbh, i'd take it as a complement though atleast you'll get sex and children.

Fucking hell, is this real? She openly said that to you? Does she not realize how unbelievably demeaning and insulting that is to say to a man?

Fucking hell, is this real? She openly said that to you? Does she not realize how unbelievably demeaning and insulting that is to say to a man?
Unfortunately yes. I attend a school whose male to female ratio is 1:2 so the girls there feel all the more "empowered" and feel like they can afford to step on guys like me.

she's most likely a bully, fucking bitch how many incel school kids she killed by bullying them?

Unfortunately yes. I attend a school whose male to female ratio is 1:2 so the women there feel all the more "empowered" and feel like they can afford to step on guys like me.
I mean, I'm used to being shit on and walked all over by roasties, but to actually take the time to verbalize such a thought out sentence, in a casual setting, under the pretence of friendliness, that is strange.

From my experience even if she realizes it, and the guy is not a chad she'll just say to see the damage it can cause on a sub8

she told me something that went like this: "You seem like the type to have a child out of wedlock and be dragged into a marriage where you'll go on to have like, two more kids. They're all gonna be brats and when she divorces you, she's going to antagonize you to her children, who probably won't talk to you even as adults
JFL she is blackpilled af. At least she didnt suggest youd be raising Tyrones kids like a giant useless cuck.

cuck OP, lol @ having female friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back