Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femail "incel" comes full circle,posts on IT about the pedocels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how she purposely writes "incels" ruined her childhood.

Another prominent poster - Catfishman, saw that I was mentally ill, he made it clear he was into underage girls from the moment I met him so I hated his guts, he reminded me of what happened at 14. He didn't appreciate that I hated his guts though, he used the personal information that was posted about me to blackmail me into typing gross things out, and made me pretend I liked him sexually, it felt so dirty and it kept me up at night. That day I wrote the word 'whore' on my forehead, and tried to kill myself, but failed. When people found out about what he did they used it against him, made him drink his own piss, which I found cruel and I still feel responsible fo.

Wtf?

No...NO! I refuse to believe that forehead is real. It's impossible...

6/10, would punch her in the head.

This is just another example of what happens when kids grow up spending all their time on the internet instead of being raised by their parents.
Anyway, no more attention for this attention whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.