Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femail "incel" comes full circle,posts on IT about the pedocels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-

Fucking miss piggy,queen of orbiters,holy shit this is a femail incel 1000+ orbiters meanwhile I can't get one single girl to message me,
No friends
Dumb as fuck
No future job prospects
Cuts herself
And she still wouldn't give you a shot.
750452050e6f975d3cb9bd7810131bd1182affe55c3f35a8c353616bc5a64404

What part of "we don't want femshits" do these idiots not understand?

It's like a fucking Jew going to a Neo-Nazi gathering and then wondering why he's getting beat up. Fucking morons.

That forehead looks severely morphed

Prime H2SO4 candidate

This girl would be accepted by 90% of this site as a partner, yet somehow she's "incel." She has thousands of people telling her she's pretty (unlike us). She is just another deranged thot looking for attention. Any abuse she gets, past, present, or future, is 100% justified.

WOMEN CANNOT BE INCEL.

she's a teenage girl.

answer to the issue here is to leave her alone and not give her any attention.

let her grow up, get a boyfriend, forget all the internet shit.

dudes are out here wondering why a) incels are hated and b) incels aren't taken seriously...

and it's because they troll teenage girls on the one hand and turn into total beta fucking males giving girls attention the minute they get a sight of one on the other hand.

if you want girls to have realistic expectations, then stop turning them into the center of attention all the god damned time.

p.s. if that catfishman stuff is real, then just fucking LOL. harrassing kids and drinking his own piss. wtf

"since I was 12" Next we will be getting 8 year old incels.

Also this 16 year old iq mogs me, that's suicidefuel.

she's a teenage girl.

answer to the issue here is to leave her alone and not give her any attention.

let her grow up, get a boyfriend, forget all the internet shit.

dudes are out here wondering why a) incels are hated and b) incels aren't taken seriously...

and it's because they troll teenage girls on the one hand and turn into total beta fucking males giving girls attention the minute they get a sight of one on the other hand.

if you want girls to have realistic expectations, then stop turning them into the center of attention all the god damned time.

p.s. if that catfishman stuff is real, then just fucking LOL. harrassing kids and drinking his own piss. wtf
Now you listen here Barry you little cunt,if you wanna wk for your queen go do it on IT.
"since I was 12" Next we will be getting 8 year old incels.

Also this 16 year old iq mogs me, that's suicidefuel.
8yo femails:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsbaton:

Incels stopped orbiting her so she went to get new soybiters from cucktears.

Holy shit. How can you be stupid with that much forward grown frontal cortex, it must be pure bone.

Now you listen here Barry you little cunt,if you wanna wk for your queen go do it on IT.

what the fuck are you talking about?

I literally just said that nobody should give her any attention because she's just a regular girl like all the others.

I don't have a fucking clue who she is and don't care. how the fuck is that saying she's a queen?

my point: STOP GIVING GIRLS ATTENTION

She is an attention whore and is fucked up in the head. She will say whatever gives her attention. She doesn’t really care about her message. One day she sympathize, the next she condemns.

Her forehead is so big that it creates a force field that reflects sub-8s

basic white girl (CHADS PROPERTY ONLY)

Call me a cuck but I see no problem with this. She clearly has expressed sympathy towards incels and stated that she is mentally ill, so all of her assertions about being incel herself could stem from delusions of poor body image rather than an attempt to solicit sympathy. It depends how much of her story you believe, whether or not you judge her as a sincere person but based on her words alone (and speaking with no prior knowledge of her character) I don’t see her as a particularly insidious person. I also think doxxing her and posting her topless picture online was uncalled for and immoral.

So being with a girl because you find her age attractive is somehow wrong but being with a chad because he is tall is not shallow at all.
Femoid logic.

Call me a cuck
Will do.
How could she possibly think she's ugly when she has LITERALLY HUNDREDS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: of orbiters telling her she's pretty,following her around and offering her money,sex,relationships. I get it none of them are named chad so they don't even count as people.

This is bullshit. The photo looks photoshopped. No girls are wasting time on incel websites.

I swear to God 95% of the material on Reddit is fucking fake bullshit written by basement neckbeards.

This story is fake imo.

She's been larping on 4chan.

Imagine being an average looking white female and thinking you belong on an incel forum.

She doesn't even makeupmaxx.

This chick is mentally unstable, she wants to be the centre of attention but can't seem to rationalise anything.

All she needed to do was download tinder and a social media profile which would give her all the validation and affection she ever needed, instead she obsesses over incels and cancerous 4chan losers, clearly her mind is messed up in ways that are very difficult to comprehend. She'll eventually grow out of it once her hormones stabilise and mind matures.

Will do.
How could she possibly think she's ugly when she has LITERALLY HUNDREDS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: of orbiters telling her she's pretty,following her around and offering her money,sex,relationships. I get it none of them are named chad so they don't even count as people.
Fair point, as I said I know too little about her to make a decision. Though based solely on her story, it would appear she has been treated unfairly as well.

Bla, bla, bla, bla....

CATFISH MAN BLACKMAILED INTO DRINKING HIS OWN PISS.

Lmao, salty boy.

CATFISH MAN BLACKMAILED INTO DRINKING HIS OWN PISS.
Hes an autist.
Fair point, as I said I know too little about her to make a decision. Though based solely on her story, it would appear she has been treated unfairly as well.
Yes poor girl I hope she's alright.
She's so sweet and innocent.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Man wtf happened with the Catfishman piss story I need to get in the loop

Even so-called incels will White Knight for my lady if she even shows them a bit of attention.

Threads remind me that we need a personal tag system that we can use for users so when we see their post they all have our title for us like white night or snitch.

Why is her head morphed.

Another catfishman, mention:feelsohh:

Look at all the comments calling her pretty. Her male counterpart doesn't get shit. Typical attention whore.

Yea this girl tried tried to use me as an example that I tried to prey on her.
Which was absolutely not the case.
I didn't even know at the time she had any type of mental illness.
She obviously didn't learn from her 1st mistake getting taken advantage.

"now they think I am an attentionwhore. I don't want to be an attentionwhore"
>makes thread fishing for attention
> ON CUCKTEARS

gigalarp

Isn't she the internet girlfriend of a former supreme gentleman here ?

Gay if you wouldnt fuck.

Remember, youre only as pedo as your hairline

So some ex-incel fucked her when she was new? :feelsokman:

When women start crying you know they're on some mother fucking bullshit time, reeling in all the beta orbiters trying to save her from the nasty internet trolls.

im pretty sure there are disclaimers when joining sites like discord and reddit

limitation of liability
We will not be liable for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages, whether in tort, contract, or any other legal theory, arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement or your use of or attempt to use reddit, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or data. This limitation on liability shall not be affected even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES.THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM OR (B) $100.. THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHICH MEANS THAT SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, DISCORD’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.You specifically acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for user content, including without limitation Your Content, or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.

Fucking miss piggy,queen of orbiters,holy shit this is a femail incel 1000+ orbiters meanwhile I can't get one single girl to message me,
No friends
Dumb as fuck
No future job prospects
Cuts herself
And she still wouldn't give you a shot.View attachment 21943

Potatoheadcel head ass. I’d dry laundry on that forehead for dayyyyss.

Holy shit. How can you be stupid with that much forward grown frontal cortex, it must be pure bone.
It's over if she headbutted somebody.

Reminds me of the Jessi Slaughter fiasco but this time with incels.

Status
Not open for further replies.