Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory fellow redditchads, AITA for putting my (55M) penis into an unconscious gigastacy (19F)?

title

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
im a 1/10, 4'11, 105-pound skinnyfat currymanlet permavirgin janitor. the other day when i mop floor at college, i see a 6'0 blonde, blue-eyed gigastacy. i ask for bob but she just look down at me like im cockroach

i decide to ascend.

one day i follow her and wait her sleep and break in and inject drug. i tried moving her body to my crappy 1992 honda civic but she was big and just trying to lift her body hurt my 4 inch wrists. so i touch her vagene there then i put in her. because she feel stretched out i didnt feel much but i was able to nut in 2 seconds after smelling her.

i think NTA because she didnt feel my 1 inch penis and i ascend

She’s the asshole for making him use drugs

Stop drinking

I dont speak reddit so I voted everything

Sounds like knajjd experience :feelskek:

based, not incel anymore

im a 1/10, 4'11, 105-pound skinnyfat currymanlet permavirgin janitor. the other day when i mop floor at college, i see a 6'0 blonde, blue-eyed gigastacy. i ask for bob but she just look down at me like im cockroach

i decide to ascend.

one day i follow her and wait her sleep and break in and inject drug. i tried moving her body to my crappy 1992 honda civic but she was big and just trying to lift her body hurt my 4 inch wrists. so i touch her vagene there then i put in her. because she feel stretched out i didnt feel much but i was able to nut in 2 seconds after smelling her.

i think NTA because she didnt feel my 1 inch penis and i ascend
Where the fuck did he find a giant 6’0” woman? Can’t be that height and a gigastacy.

What do those abbreviations mean?

you're just a very based gentlemen:smonk:

This crime would be condemned more than the murder of a dozen incels.

i decide to ascend.
wrong cuz ur actually a rich chang that fucks regularly and have already ascended, go choke on a grain of rice you gook fucker

If I was Chang I wouldn't be rotting here would I
yeah the incel community is full of truecel shitskins rotting here like tellem t and biv
give me a break

yeah the incel community is full of truecel shitskins rotting here like tellem t and biv
give me a break
I'm the truest of truecels to the point where I get relentlessly attacked even by other "incels"

Good ascension story brocel

"Stop making fun of starbucks, inkels" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Seriously, what is wrong with these people :feelshaha: