Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory AITA for putting my cummies into Stacy's triple venti halfsweet nonfat caramel frappuccino?

Question

• Total voters
You will go down in legend!

Based and not the asshole

LARP
starbucks wageslaves are under constant surveillance
and it is hard to believe she didn't recognize the taste

she could have sued
fortunately it was a stupid roastie toastie

hello all

theres this tight high school foid who always wears pink leggings that always visits the jewbucks i wageslave at every morning

while setting up shop this morning i coomed into a tube in the bathroom just thinking about her. she walked in half an hour later an[UWSL]d when she ordered her usual drink, i put my semen in and blended it with everything else[/UWSL]

[UWSL]i didnt dare make eye contact with her but as she turned around I stared at her and I saw her take a sip. so myc[/UWSL][UWSL]ummies are inside her :feelshaha:[/UWSL]

so reddit, AITA for putting cummies inside her drink
d00dr... ur the asshole fo sho. She's a person and you totes violated that. WTF wrong w/ u???

hello all

theres this tight high school foid who always wears pink leggings that always visits the jewbucks i wageslave at every morning

while setting up shop this morning i coomed into a tube in the bathroom just thinking about her. she walked in half an hour later an[UWSL]d when she ordered her usual drink, i put my semen in and blended it with everything else[/UWSL]

[UWSL]i didnt dare make eye contact with her but as she turned around I stared at her and I saw her take a sip. so myc[/UWSL][UWSL]ummies are inside her :feelshaha:[/UWSL]

so reddit, AITA for putting cummies inside her drink
Frappuccino or FAPpuccino? :feelsEhh:

Also this has to be a troll post for incel tear, you're rich, I doubt you work at all.

EDIT - Just looked at the date and noticed this thread was made in 2021. Why are people reviving these random dead threads lol.

Last edited:
Frappuccino or FAPpuccino? :feelsEhh:

Also this has to be a troll post for incel tear, you're rich, I doubt you work at all.

EDIT - Just looked at the date and noticed this thread was made in 2021. Why are people reviving these random dead threads lol.
it's the one year anniversary idk:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

absolutely based but wtf man you are wasted at Starbucks. How old are you?

You know we are in a recession when even the rich have to wageslave :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

do people here really think i have ever worked at a starbucks

like no