Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fellow NEETS how long have you been NEET for?

How long

• 1-3 months

• 3-6 months

• 6-12 months

• 1-2 Years

• 3-4 Years

• +5 Years

Results are only viewable after voting.
I doubt that’s the actual pay. And hell no I can’t be a cop.
I couldn‘t be a cop either. Local cops down south are low paid. The pay for “State” troopers is very high in some other states, esp California, plus early retirement.

example:

“Nigro is a state trooper assigned to Buffalo. He makes a base salary of $94,497 a year, which totals to $168,182 with bonuses and overtime, according to a New York state salary database operated by the nonprofit Empire Center for Public Policy.“

View: https://youtu.be/7BZA2NMn6Yo

Last edited:
A
Yep I'm trying to get benefits from my parents work record and they are being anal about it and might not give me it due to a meaningless age requirement I had to meet

It's sucks so much because they paid into the system but their child they brought into the world through biological connection can't be entitled to it? Because of a stupid age requirement

I wouldn't be on SSI rules anymore if I could get it
Are you physically disabled?

I couldn‘t be a cop either. Local cops down south are low paid. The pay for “State” troopers is very high in some other states, esp California, plus early retirement.

example:

“Nigro is a state trooper assigned to Buffalo. He makes a base salary of $94,497 a year, which totals to $168,182 with bonuses and overtime, according to a New York state salary database operated by the nonprofit Empire Center for Public Policy.“

View: https://youtu.be/7BZA2NMn6Yo

“nigro” :lul::lul: