Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fellow dcard truecel

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
30 years old, height 165, weight 80, did not go to college, bald, toothy, stinky, has three highs, mouth, timid and introverted, seems to have autism, is also taking psychotropic drugs, and has no job. .

[UWSL]The only positive trait: his father had 5 rooms in Xinyi District for rent, and he lived in other counties and cities[/UWSL]

He needs a samich

30 years old, height 165, weight 80, did not go to college, bald, toothy, stinky, has three highs, mouth, timid and introverted, seems to have autism, is also taking psychotropic drugs, and has no job. .

[UWSL]The only positive trait: his father had 5 rooms in Xinyi District for rent, and he lived in other counties and cities[/UWSL]
He can live in one of those rooms rent free or maybe inherit when older and live off the income, he has a lifeline.

He can live in one of those rooms rent free or maybe inherit when older and live off the income, he has a lifeline.
but he will never get a GF with these looks
his similar to me except I have a college degree

but he will never get a GF with these looks
his similar to me except I have a college degree
Yeah that's brutal but at least he don't have to wagieragie

He should dewit.

No, fuck that killing yourself over a vagina. Im worse than him and i wont dewit (for the time being) We should teach young boys that not every male gets the pussy and gets to reproduce, maybe if they come to peace with it earlier they will suffer less in the future.