Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feels good to not help bitches at work to be honest...

• Thread starter lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Today a co-worker bitch asked for my help to move something light... obviously for me. For her it's heavy asf. We were 3 guys and she look in my eyes and asked my help and I said "Oh look what time it is...(I looked at my non-existent wristwatch) I have a break". Even if it wasn't the time to take a break.

The two cucks rushed to help her.

The bitches always come at me only when they need something to move or to fix.

Fuck off bitches. That bitch makes more money than me. Why should I help her. That's low-IQ.

Last edited:
Impress based

Based dark triad beast

Based most people would gladly simp for that attention

I hope they don’t try and hang up on you to get you fired for not conforming the New Feminine Word Order

Run her over with her car.

Never help a whore, if the whore doesn´t help you... Capiche ?

Based! Is it that time already! I'm heading off on my break :cool:

The rule is to just do the bare minimum to not get fired. They will always be seeking to replace you as an incel, unless you have valuable skills, so trying to put in extra work to get noticed is pointless. Fuck cucks who always want to help women and normies.

The rule is to just do the bare minimum to not get fired. They will always be seeking to replace you as an incel, unless you have valuable skills, so trying to put in extra work to get noticed is pointless. Fuck cucks who always want to help women and normies.

A free man with dignity. Based. I like you.