Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feels good to be clean

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Since we have so many posts about disgusting habits like pissing in the shower, in bottles, shitting in buckets, not showering for weeks or even month I have made this thread in response.

Vacuumed my whole apartment and cleaned every surface with a cloth with soap and water, cleaned the bathroom too, and just showered plus shaved my face, pits, and groin and got into some clean clothes. And later I will be washing some clothes and my bed-sheets

Feels good to be completely clean :feelsokman:

Yes bro

Just clean your room bucko is actually good advice. I always end in a good mood after cleaning my room.

Yes bro

Just clean your room bucko is actually good advice. I always end in a good mood after cleaning my room.
Right!

I feel so relaxed and comfortable ^.^

I’ll never get the hoarding or not showering for weeks stuff...

Yes. I love to be clean! I also vacuum every day because I have pets.

But did you wash your hair?

Good to hear, people shouldn´t be proud to be disgusting and degenerate.

I did, feels good man.
People should Deffo be showermaxxing just for themselves. Idk how non showered people can stand their own odor.

Shitting in buckets who the fuck does that looool

Shitting in buckets who the fuck does that looool
Forum members. There are members who piss in bottles and store them (I have seen several threads about this) and one thread about one shitting in a bucket.

People should Deffo be showermaxxing just for themselves. Idk how non showered people can stand their own odor.
Agree.

Forum members. There are members who piss in bottles and store them (I have seen several threads about this) and one thread about one shitting in a bucket.

Agree.
Ok pissing in a bottle ones or twice isnt bad. But shitting in a bucket is a whole another level

Ok pissing in a bottle ones or twice isnt bad. But shitting in a bucket is a whole another level
Imo I think it´s utterly disgusting. Ever heard of the phrase "don´t shit where you eat" or pee where you eat.

I must be doing something wrong because I always feel so horrible after shower, my skin itches and is super dry, my hair feel like shit and overall i feel miserable for rest of the day, that why I shower once in three days so I can feel decent at least 66% of time.

I must be doing something wrong because I always feel so horrible after shower, my skin itches and is super dry, my hair feel like shit and overall i feel miserable for rest of the day, that why I shower once in three days so I can feel decent at least 66% of time.
That isn´t too bad if you don´t do a lot of physical activities or sweat a lot.
I am sorry if it hurts my credibility but I don´t save everything I see on this forum in case I will need it for thread month later.

I am sorry if it hurts my credibility but I don´t save everything I see on this forum in case I will need it for thread month later.
let me know if u remember which thread it was

Right on. I just cleaned my room yesterday, and its done wonders for my mental state. It was getting hard to even get around. I didn't realize how bad it was until i cleaned it.

tbh I like to take shower even though it dont make me better

Nice. I'm 95% sure I have OCD and part of that is keeping my home very clean and tidy. Usually once a week I'll go on a cleaning spree, but in the mean time it's still neat and tidy anyway because I keep everything in its place. Once I've done my cleaning spree, though, it's very satisfying to just sit and relax in such a pristine environment.

Get a filter for your shower head. Most of the municipal water supplies are filled with chemicals and medications that are bad for your skin and hair.

Get a filter for your shower head. Most of the municipal water supplies are filled with chemicals and medications that are bad for your skin and hair.
I live outside town in private house, we get our water straight from ground... but maybe its shit I dunno.

a messy apartment stresses me out tbh

You'll never be clean. You, and everything around you, is constantly coated in a fine layer of powderized shit particles. Even your toothbrush. Even the inside of your mouth. Most of it isn't even your own shit, but a mix of other people's and animal's shit.

You'll never be clean. You, and everything around you, is constantly coated in a fine layer of powderized shit particles. Even your toothbrush. Even the inside of your mouth. Most of it isn't even your own shit, but a mix of other people's and animal's shit.

Yes bro

why tho it'll all just get dirty again and its just repetitive work

Sometimes I will clean my whole house and do much needed yard work when I’m feeling hyper, most of the time I’m just a lazy fuck.

Just cleaned my room ,feels good

Just took a shower. It takes so long to get my hair dry. Feelslikeimwastingtime man

Fake news, terrible analogy.

No food you die. Not cleaning....nothing.
You're legit low IQ

The analogy was in the pleasure gained from the act not the consequences of abstaining from it.

Last edited:
You're legit low IQ

The analogy was in the pleasure gained from the act not the consequences of abstaining from it
No you idiot they aren't similar.

You get hungry because its a sign telling you to eat or you die. The pleasure is the reward of staying alive. On the other hand pleasure from being in a clean environment is a learned behavior. You're pleasure doesn't have anything behind it other than you liking it. How the fuck are they similar? One is an essential, the other a preference.

Fucking inbred monkey fart.

:feelsokman: jordanpetersoncels
Best cel tbh.
I’m reading his book rn, the dude is the only one who seems to care.
If I ever succeed, I’ll make sure to thank him personally.
I even want to thank him for simply giving me some hope and a smile on my face when I hear him talk in a podcast or on the news

No you idiot they aren't similar.

You get hungry because its a sign telling you to eat or you die. The pleasure is the reward of staying alive. On the other hand pleasure from being in a clean environment is a learned behavior. You're pleasure doesn't have anything behind it other than you liking it. How the fuck are they similar? One is an essential, the other a preference.

Fucking inbred monkey fart.
Wrong

You eat delicious food because it tastes good not to keep hunger at bay. You clean your room because it feels good not to keep mess at bay.

Wrong

You eat delicious food because it tastes good not to keep hunger at bay. You clean your room because it feels good not to keep mess at bay.
Still not a good analogy. Food=essential, cleaning=preference. You need to not be hungry, you don't need to live in a clean house. I eat not only cause I like it but because I also need to. You clean just because you like it.

I feel so empty and down when my place is tidy. It is good for a very short time but then I feel like everything is normal around me except me myself and I cannot change. So shortly tidyness is a suifuel to me.

Last edited:
Still not a good analogy. Food=essential, cleaning=preference. You need to not be hungry, you don't need to live in a clean house. I eat not only cause I like it but because I also need to. You clean just because you like it.
You do need to clean otherwise you will die