Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Used to be passively suicidal, now I'm passively destructive (in hitman 4)

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
And before the fakecels and cucks on r/inceltears shits their pants, no I don't want to or plan on actually ending anyone (other than myself of course) and I don't have the means or nerve to. Personally, going on a rampage is stupid because your only options afterwards is go to prison for the rest of your life or to make yourself the last fatality making you unable to relish in the harm you've done. Even if you do plan to waste your last bullet on yourself, if someone tackles you and disarms you, you end up going to prison.

Ever since I was an adolescent, I wanted to rope and didn't think about seriously doing it until I was in my late teens. Even then it was passive thoughts and I only made half of an attempt years ago but I never had the nerve or physical ability to jump off the bridge, hang myself, or anything else like that. I have no access to tools of destruction since they're too hard and expensive to get where I am.

Now my childhood sadness has turned into full grown rage and homicidal thoughts pollute my brain more than suicidal thoughts. Usually my mind jumps to offing my mom or my whore cousin, but they live in a different state than me and I never really visit them. Maybe it's from being on here or because I realize my whore mother has been the problem all along but the thought of her laying in front of my feet makes me giddy.

I'm starting to dream about doing that lying sheboon slut of a birthgiver in more often than I have before. I even started having dreams of using a hammer on her, poking her to death and pissing on her corpse, and Ronnie McNutting her (in Hitman 4 of course) to make the world free of one less neggeress.

Repeating for the soys and so called 'good samaritans" shaking in their boots, there's no way for me to do it, and the after effects of doing so wouldn't be worth it. Even if she attacked me first or broke into my home I'd be known as the nigga who killed his mom. At most, I'll probably settle with spitting on her grave or piss on it or something. Fuck that bitch.

has anyone on this site ever went ER

if you ever end up ERing you're mother be sure to let us know before its over