Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Take the showerpill

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
After nearly a month of stinkmaxxing, I have finally decided to take a shower after my fellow brocels told me that it could help me ascend. Obviously this sounded absolutely ridiculous to me but a rotcel like me had nothing to lose.

I walked over to the bathroom, the scent of parmesan cheese wafting in the air as my balls dangled in my sweat stained underwear. They were loose and saggy like empty water balloons from years of constant abuse. The first step into my bathroom was tough, as I knew that my hard work of stinkmaxxing was about to cease. I hesitantly removed my clothes and turned the shower on and upon stepping into the bathtub, my autism suddenly disappeared. Just like that, I was cured of my mental illnesses and I became NT again.

It doesn’t stop there, though. Once I added soap to my dick and began scrubbing with a cloth, my dick grew an additional 6 inches! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, so I finished scrubbing my body and then I rinsed off. Once I got out of the shower, a hot South Korean model spawned in front of me and bent over with her fresh smelling noodlewhore asshole exposed and already covered in fortune cookie flavored lubricant. I quickly ascended with the Korean noodlewhore and when I stepped out of my bathroom door there were a large group of foids who were all proposing to me. My life was finally complete, if I knew showering could bring so much happiness and clarity I would’ve ascended years ago.

Then I woke up from my nap. I showered yes, but I’m still neurodivergent and alone :feelsrope:

just take a shower theory

no shower 4 ur face

This is what ITcels think JFL

JUST TAKE A SHOWER BRO! :soy::soy::soy: What you’re still single? JUST TOUCH GRASS BRO! YOU HAVE TO PUT IN THE WORK BRO!