Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feelings of rage!!

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
Does anybody else get this sharp flaming hot feeling of rage?

Last 5-7 days I tried to forget blackpill and delude myself with happiness and activities so i dont feel miserable, but ofc a nigger-acting retard (hes white but niggerous) had to get into a really bad fight with me, and insulted me a lot, but i coped hard and decided not to let it get to me

Then few hours later i ask a girl for the time till the bus arrives, and she fucking stutters while answering as if shes scared and took steps back, damn it fucking pissed me off inside how they act like i am some rapist pig, i actually take care of myself and dress appropriate but they treat me like a scary zoo animal, yet they wouldnt mind a barely-human gigatyrone raping them.

Geneticpill is brutal. no showering, fashion or perfume for your ugly face and fearful presence when youre really sperged and tall
I still managed to cope

But today I couldn't anymore, another girl cashier at the cafeteria acted scared and I don't get why, I am sure I wasn't acting sperged that moment. It's all because of my face and face ALONE. I go this cafeteria often and I see that girl sometimes and I kinda have a crush on her i thought she was sperged herself and kind of my looksmatch, but the moment she treated me like a subhuman i realized there is no point in having a crush on her as a sub5 even if she is my "looksmatch", it hurt so bad but i also felt this "sharp flaming hot feeling of rage" and I also realized ignoring the blackpill is useless because the blackpill will follow you in scenarios like this

I am really fucking mad I have to cope living like this

Last edited:
Also I can't help but mention this
Although more attractive girls are meaner they are the only ones who don't seem scared of me, they don't look away or step back
I swear this isn't some halo effect BS
I think this is because they have been through so much social shit, maybe stalking or whatever that they can endure a sub5 without even trying
Or maybe they just had such super easy lives that worrying isn't a thing to them

Lowkey based as fuck that the foid was scared of you. I wish sluts and foids were scared of me.

Open the sorority house door