Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel feeling very depressed rn

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i just cant really grasp this life ngl and being invisbile to everyone its like they act as if i am ok and expect me to do everything and i get nothing in return what type fucked up world is this i hope i dont live much longer because my lonliness is eating me up in the inside and causing me alot of pain ngl

you're not entitled to anything sweatie haha you have to work and SELF IMRPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE also just be confident and have bullshit hobbies you don't actually care about teehee but remember just be yourself :)

you're not entitled to anything sweatie haha you have to work and SELF IMRPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE also just be confident and have bullshit hobbies you don't actually care about teehee but remember just be yourself :)
thats bluepilled thinking

Me to single moms:
"YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT."

Hey you're not alone you have all of us :feelsautistic:

While A Fat Cunt shoves her Tits up your screen , gets Money for it and Validation, just for having Fat Fucking Tits. The hypocrisy and MALE ONLY GASLIGHTING is getting Ridiculous

I'm tired of everything,gaming is my only cope left.

i just cant really grasp this life ngl and being invisbile to everyone its like they act as if i am ok and expect me to do everything and i get nothing in return what type fucked up world is this i hope i dont live much longer because my lonliness is eating me up in the inside and causing me alot of pain ngl
I feel you brother. It's like living life in the backseat, I feel like I'm just always watching everyone else go on to live their life, and I'm always sitting here just stuck in this eternal adolescence. For fuck's sake, I'm 35 and I feel like I haven't matured one second since I turned 19 or some shit. I did all the the life milestones I could reach without the help of someone else - I got a degree, I got a career, and you know what? Those are the shitty parts. Nobody wants to spend their life wageslaving. I never found out what the good side is, it's like I only get the shit part of the shit sandwich. All shit, no sandwich. I think I'm abusing this metaphor too far.

The thing is, what I've learned about life is that it's always a struggle. It's supposed to be about pain and pleasure, you work and you're rewarded, but that deal has just turned to ash. It isn't even just about foids, it's about the shitty fucking economy caused by shitty fucking rich people fucking us all over. It feels like our entire culture has become so self-obsessed and hateful that it's almost impossible to find a shred of joy and actually thrive. Everything just feels wrong and meaningless.

Anyways, I guess that's enough bitching. Take care, friend.

Brutal. I recommend going ER on a frat house of chads

I feel you brother. It's like living life in the backseat, I feel like I'm just always watching everyone else go on to live their life, and I'm always sitting here just stuck in this eternal adolescence. For fuck's sake, I'm 35 and I feel like I haven't matured one second since I turned 19 or some shit. I did all the the life milestones I could reach without the help of someone else - I got a degree, I got a career, and you know what? Those are the shitty parts. Nobody wants to spend their life wageslaving. I never found out what the good side is, it's like I only get the shit part of the shit sandwich. All shit, no sandwich. I think I'm abusing this metaphor too far.

The thing is, what I've learned about life is that it's always a struggle. It's supposed to be about pain and pleasure, you work and you're rewarded, but that deal has just turned to ash. It isn't even just about foids, it's about the shitty fucking economy caused by shitty fucking rich people fucking us all over. It feels like our entire culture has become so self-obsessed and hateful that it's almost impossible to find a shred of joy and actually thrive. Everything just feels wrong and meaningless.

Anyways, I guess that's enough bitching. Take care, friend.
thanks bro you too

:feelsrope:relatable
I feel like this, till I become numb,then write about how I feel and eat a lot and listen to asmr and music,,thats how I cope