Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feeling total emptiness

P

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
Was sitting in a class, asked teacher to go out to drink some watER. Btw this thread is not even about foids, I don’t give a shit about them at this point, the thing is I have aspergers and have been feeling extremely suicidal lately. My whole life i haven’t had any friends, I have been bullied my entire life for being a loner… having to see so many friend groups have fun together when I am by myself is honestly suifuel. And I know for a fact that even if I tried to make friends I would not be able to because I am just so different from people I don’t even know what to talk about, like for real what do I talk about with normies about weather or fucking basketball or what ? :feelskek:

normtards just talk about the latest netflix shows created by jews i cant imagine having to talk to them every day

Same way for me, except I had one friend in middle school who was mentally and physically handicapped. WE were super good friends, but he got even more socially disable than me and didn't even want to talk on the phone, let alone meet in person. It went down to only texts. I have no chance making friends with normies. The only people I can make conversation with are 60 year old car guys at car shows. Cars are my autistic special interest, and it's fun to talk about that stuff. Maybe when I make enough oney to buy my own classic car, I can make friends with some of them and go on classic car cruises with them. My dad has a classic car, but he is scared to get it scratched from having it out often and he doesn't take it far.